What did it mean when this guy looked at me from time to time when we were watching a movie?

We were at a friends house and there were also other friends watching it.

Lights were off and we were sitting next to each other and every few minutes he looked at me (I pretended I was watching the TV) and then he went back and look at the screen.

I don't know what to think about this!

Most Helpful Guy

• It means he's attracted to you. If there's are beautiful girl in the room what else are you going to look at? You don't go to an art gallery and then stare at the floor.

What Guys Said 2

• either you are really weird lookin or he likes you..

If I like a girl I can't help looking and thinking about her and looking some more...

if someone is really ugly I do the same..

but I believe he help looking and thinking about you and then looking some more

• i totally agree with what rudeboy had said either you are weird or funny lookin or that he thinks that you very unique and likes u.

What Girls Said 2

• hes defo attracted , next time hint at him to hold ur hand under th blanket while watching a DVD :L Woooo ! xx

• I believe it means that he likes you and he's attracted to you! :-)