How can a girl know if guys think she's attractive or not?

Soooo I've never been asked out before, and I'm curious to know if there's any way for a girl to know if guys find her attractive but are just intimidated or if they're actually uninterested in you. I don't know, like random strangers have told me that I'm pretty before, but not guys my age. Help? Thanks :P

Most Helpful Guy

• Random strangers saying you are pretty is a good sign - Cliched but your time will come - I bet you are gorgeous.

What Guys Said 3

• Good sign is watching how long a guy looks at you, Especially if he does a double take, or if you lock eyes because of staring. This could probably only work in high school and if you see that, try to say hi and see what happens.

just wanted to clarify, you can do this anywhere, school generally will make it so you can catch him again, in a coffee shop it's hit or miss

• if youc atch them fap to your pics then you know it!

• Post a pic then , or at least describe yourself, guys with usually check you out every so often if you are attractive

What Girls Said 0