Would you date someone with rotten teeth?

0|0
11|10

Most Helpful Guy

• No. In fact, I met a girl on POF last year who seemed cute and nice. When I met her in person, it looked like she had not been to a dentist in 25 years. There were huge plaque deposits all over her teeth. The idea of kissing her made me want to projectile vomit! Hell to the no!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Ew no... no way...
    A. That can b fixed
    B. Sign of bad hygiene
    C. Probably tastes yuck to kiss them
    D. I don't want ANYTHING rotten near my pussy
    E. Looks ugly

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

I've just been laughing about it all day. It's not me!
      Guy is extremely arrogant but his teeth are disgusting and I don't fully understand where the arrogance comes from

• Show All
    • 1mo

Right! Can't be cute and cocky with messed up teeth

• 21d

Thanks for MHGirl :)

What Guys Said 9

• I would talk to her first and see if I could overcome any bad feelings about her teeth (It also depends on what is wrong with her teeth, it could be something small)

0|0
    0|0
  • Ew no /=

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, but only because I know what it's like. I've had rotten teeth in the past and I know how tough and expensive it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never met a girl with rotten teeth, but I imagine no lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I received a spine chill while reading this

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

I've just been laughing about it all day. It's not me!

• No never, disgusting.

0|0
    0|0
  • hell to the mf no

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not. Kissing her would be uncomfortable for me. I would always be thinking about her teeth because they are around her lips. The fact that she has rotten teeth hiding behind what my lips are pressing against would really turn me off.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Noooo ew.

0|1
    0|0
  • no, I definitely couldn't. if I'm going to be kissing someone, nice teeth are a must.

1|0
    0|0
  • no... teeth are the first thing I look at. One of the worst experiences I had was a guy who I'd started to because of a mutual friend and when we met in person I couldn't actually look at him because whenever he opened his mouth I wanted to throw up.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

This guy has been so arrogant and I found out today through a mutual friend that his teeth are fucked and I've been laughing ever since at the gall of his actions. I was even intimidated by his friends before but now they're all comedians and I sadly I plan to laugh until they feel as uncomfortable as I did!

• 1mo

just keep laughing, don't need a guy who's full of himself

• No way. There no excuse.

0|0
    0|0
  • No way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date someone who refuses to take care of themselves

0|0
    0|0
  • I think so, as long as they have a great personality and has good morals.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ew probably not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never. That's disgusting

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if I am already dating the guy/love him, I would drag his ass to the dentist asap... And encourage him to stay on a good dental routine at home. x/ But if I were to meet someone with rotted teeth, I would "nope" out unfortunately.

0|0
    0|0