What is more important for a guy, in general for a guy, having blue/green eyes or being around 6' or 180 cm?

e I know, this might sound silly, but me and a friend of mine were talking about it some days ago.
I'm around 6 or 180 cm', but I have brown eyes. They're not ugly or boring, just plain normal brown eyes.

He on the other hand, is around 5'6'' or arounf 167 cm, but have pretty blue eyes.

He said that if he could change his eyes for an above average but not too tall height like 6', he would do in a minute, and people usually think that height is morimportant for general attractiveness than eye color. What do you think?

• Blue/Green eyes
  • 6' or 180 cm

Most Helpful Girl

• My crush is tall and he has brown eyes. It wouldn't have been that different if he had another eye color. I'm not as attracted to eyes as I'm attracted to figure or height in this case. Say for example this guy is only 5'6 ft but has a unique eye color, I won't be crushing on him because he is short.
    Even though I don't like brown as much as I like the other eye colors, tall height is one of the reasons I'm attracted to my crush. I mean due to his tall height, he looks like a model when he wears suits, especially when he has sunglasses on, lol XD.

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess this is one of those "the grass is greener on the other side" scenarios. I'd say that I'd rather be tall with brown eyes, rather than short with blue eyes.

The reasoning is thus: I'd say that there really is no bad eye color. Yeah, people may like one eye color over the other more, but I don't think there is a truly negative eye color. As for height, yeah, it may not be horrible, but I'd say there is definitely an ideal height and a negative height. That is, there are heights which are turn offs for some people.

Eye color doesn't really hurt you in my opinion. It can only help.
    Height can help or it can hurt you.

Now, if we broadened the criteria from eyes to face, I'd say having a good face and being short is better than being tall with a bad face.

What Girls Said 6

• LMAO these questions are getting ridiculous. What's next? "What do you girls prefer, that I wear my watch on the right hand or on the left hand? Seriously."

^^lol, this comment is gold!! And I totally agree with what you wrote!

• I'm sapiosexual. Even if someone become a super handsome thing by the operations, if he is not intelligent, then I would say him "trash! please get lost"

• Eh doesn't matter

• I don't really like Blue nor Green eyes

• None of the options.
    Being interesting.

• Neither

What Guys Said 8

• I'm going to say height is more important than eyes, definitely. Eyes come to personal taste, some girls like brown eyes on a guy.. They think it looks warm and cute. Other girls like blue/grey eyes, they think it looks more dark and mysterious. I don't know. It's all personal preference, but generally most girls prefer taller guys, unlike eye color.

• you're right that does sound absolutely silly lol.

all im gonna say to y'all is... don't worry about it

• Height is more important.

• Height I guess, I would've chosen brown or green eyes if that was in the options tho.

• 5'6 is short. Honestly if was average height like 5'8 with blue eyes then yeah it would be better.

• 5'6'' is very short I think the only worse thing than this in looks is being fat.

• Probably height. Girls are attracted to guys who are taller than them

• Im 1m78cm and i have blue eyes but i dont seem to get too much attention like you say, and nobody can tell the difference between 178cm and 180cm its only 2 cm difference.