How to get smaller lips?

Is it possible without surgery? I think my lips are too thick sometimes. I can't conceal because it doesn't work on my face.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• Just be happy with who you are. No one else even notices the preceived "imperfections" you think you have. You are your own worst judge. Become confident in you as you were created. People have much more respect for that over someone not comfortable in his/her own skin.

• Hm... its painful!!!

But apparently you cut a line (small incision not big) in the lip you're trying to shrink, every so often and the blood loss over time will reduce lip size 🙄👀😳!!!

(Untested) just read it somewhere 😓!! But good luck.

• big lips are better for kissing, in my opinion. I think you lips are fine. Why would you want smaller lips when all these women are trying to make theirs bigger?

• it's likely in your head. Can't say i've EVER seen lips I thought were too big... big is better with lips.

• I hope this is a joke because else I have to come and punch some sense into you... Which might result in even bigger lips (at least temporary) lol

😫 Why won't anyone give me a real answer

😂**

it doesn't matter if it's permanent or just some cosmetic lol. your lips fit your face perfectly, if I think that they will look worse smaller then I won't tell you what you need to do (ignoring the fact that I have no fucking clue about cosmetics and couldn't help anyway lmao)

• Full lips are turn on actually and small lips are bad.. there might be some exercises about it around internet u better check it out.

• Why would you ever do that? 😦

• Your lips are fine! Or just use the goat filter 😝

• Deal with it?

• Big lips are usually a plus

I have really big lips for my face haha
    Most girls like my lips because 😚😚😚

• I heard girls do surgery to make their lips fat and bigger and you want smaller lips ~_~
    Big lips looks better 👌 and also so many things you can do with them 😂
    So keep 'em 👄

• It could be possible if the fat in your lips can be sucked out.

• You Gucci fam smaller lips kal. We ain't in in the 90s

• Uh, nice full lips are FANTASTIC. On both sexes. (I have rather full lips for a white guy.)

• i know this is the last thing you want to hear but

love yourself

• Whaaaaat? Lol

• girls with big lips are good at giving guys bjs

• Kiss a donkey butt

What Girls Said 17

• Without surgery? I doubt it. If it makes you feel better, I am willing to bet some girls wish they had your lips. That's probably why this (in the picture) is so popular
    blog.candylipz.com/.../overlined-lips-3.jpg

• Yeah people at my school make fun of my thick lips but I don't care, they are better than Kylie Jenner's without plastic surgery :)

Be proud of who you are and your lips. I'm pretty sure they're beautiful, we are blessed. Not everyone get these lips and others get surgery to get them.

• nah chicka I love your lips

• Your lips looks small to me.

It's a filter

Hmm, I dunno, I just don't see how lips that tiny on the filter could be very very large. Can you compare to a celebrity?

• Whaaa? I love my big lips I feel so blessed and you should too, but below there's a link provided on how to get smaller lips naturally.

www.wisehomeremedies.com/.../

• well wear dark colored lipstick... they give the illusion of thinner lips

• Why do you want smaller lips?
    😅😅
    But i don't think its possible without surgery.

• Based on your profile picture, your lips look really nice and not too big at all. You just worry too much :)

• Plump lips are the best lips girl. 😊

I didn't ask that though

Lol I don't hate em I just like em smaller, thanks girl

Ur welcome

Check out this article. It has the tips I just gave you :)
      www.leaf.tv/articles/how-to-make-big-lips-smaller/

• Lol whyyyy? I have small lips I wish I had big lips.

• the most fullproof way is getting older
    they get smaller/thinner as you age

• keep them like that babeeee
    I like them

• Train your lips using lip trainers. Stronger lips and thinner lips, best of both worlds.

• You really want smaller lips? ( '-')

Yeah

There is nothing you can really do, but embrace it.
      Your lips look fine to me.
      I am sorry, I didn't give you the answer you wanted. :/
      Just be happy with what you have. 🙋😊

I don't have a complex about it, it's an aesthetic thing. I think it looks cute so I want it.

• Just live with it

• Are you crazy? I mean there are lots of women who pay a lot of money in order to have plump/fuller lips! You should start appreciating your features.

• I'd kill for thicker lips. I literally have no top lip. All my childhood photos of me are missing an upper lip. I never got a top lip until I got braces which fixed my underbite which helped to push my upper lip forward. I have to hold back when smiling or else I smile too much and my upper lip vanishes. Be happy you have thick lips. Embrace it!

Those are two extremes though, don't you want a nice middle?

I've never been made fun of, it's just something I'd like. Grass greener

To answer your question though, I don't think there's a non surgical way to do that