Is makeup a necessity?

I would like to know what you guys think. Would you rather see your partner with or without makeup? I personally prefer when mine is without it. I have a question posted in style about it.

• With makeup.
    50% (9)33% (1)48% (10)Vote
  • Without makeup.
    50% (9)67% (2)52% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally hate not wearing make up around guys especially the guy I like! I'm just so used to wearing makeup that when I'm not wearing it I just feel ugly. I don't know, some people just don't look good without it but if the guy thinks that his girl is beautiful without it then that's great!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• i know a lot of girls feel ugly or awkward around their boyfriends without make up. or around any boys.

0|0
    1|0
    • I personally don't care

• Ya I could care less if a guy sees me without make up. I hardly wear any anyways. so its not a big deal.

What Guys Said 1

• I like seeing the girl I like without makeup, but it can also be fun to see her with makeup. (She usually, as in like, 99% of the time doesn't wear makeup, so seeing her in makeup is kind of a thrill haha)

0|0
    0|0
    • Opposite for me :P My girlfriend is in makeup most of the time :| of course, I've seen her mostly at school and when we go out. So I rarely get to see her without it at her house.

• Show All
    • The chances of that are slim to none o.o I don't think I'd be able to get the chance to see her right after the shower any time soon.

• Just don't get arrested. lol