What is sexier? A woman in a nice set of lingerie or a woman with no clothes on?

I'll let the question speak for itself I would like opinions from both sides.

Updates:
1mo Let me rephrase. What LOOKS sexier? Lingerie or nude?

0|0
9|13

Most Helpful Girl

• Lingerie - leaves a little to the imagination and enhance my assets at the same time.

0|0
    0|1
    • 1mo

How about a low cut short on a date so your assests can be seen? No, what a pig I am to want to see some cleavage...
      You really are a two faced bitch aren't you?

What Girls Said 8

• I am the woman- I say no clothes...

0|5
    0|0
  • I feel way sexier with some nice lingerie on. Preferably something black or pink with a lot of lace :)

0|2
    0|0
  • Lingerie-No question!

0|0
    0|0
  • Lingerie 👌🏼👌🏼

0|2
    0|0
  • No clothes on

0|2
    0|0
  • Lingerie

0|1
    0|0
  • I feel sexy in lingerie, leaves some work to the imagination before things come off

0|2
    0|0
  • i prefer sexy lingerie
    sheer, skimpy and lots of straps for me 😍
    www.curvexpo.com/.../IMG_0244.jpg

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• 0|0
    0|0
  • Lingerie.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like subtle/classy lingerie

0|0
    0|0
  • lingerie, but good stuff not some boring black crap or a teddy or something... I want hardcore lingerie, like a microskirt, a romper, a slingshot thong, that sorta shit

0|0
    1|0
  • lingerie

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm... Naked then

0|0
    0|0
  • It's all about how you wear what you wear.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

@ThatBritishLad, @Longshoreman- coming from a woman's point of view, this is the perfect answer!!! Props to you

• 1mo

@miamigirl1970 I agree with that statement but the question pertains to weather to wear a little something or nothing.

• 1mo

@Longshoreman- I know what your question is and the answer is "it is all about how you wear what you wear... so in other words, some women may look better in lingerie, while others look stunning and don't need a thing on... I also feel as a woman that how we feel while we are either wearing the lingerie or being nude can help out our cause... if we are feeling sexy and confident, it probably won't matter what we choose... but personally I choose NOTHING

• Lingerie is sexy on any woman

0|0
    0|0
  • A classy woman in sexy lingerie.

0|0
    0|0
  • lingerie

0|0
    0|0
  • cough he' wants pussy

0|0
    0|0
  • Lingerie

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha I think for seduction, nice set of lingerie and then they come off slowly or stay on tbh.

The naked man is I think more effective than the naked woman.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Update:

LINGERIE looks sexier
      Nude is primal