What should I wear and what props should I bring for my senior pictures?

I'm getting my senior pictures done on Sunday. My friends aunt is a photographer and she is taking my pics for free. The weather will be - the high is 58 and partly cloudy skies. Would these be good props? Microphone stand with one of those professional microphones with the spit guard (love singing). My macbook (always on computer), my spongebob blanket (to sit on) and my bulldog stuffed animal (love bulldogs and it looks like a real bulldog), and my Cedar Point bear (love Cedar Point). Outfits I was thinking of - # 1 my black choker (wear it everyday), red and black flannel, black tank top, jeans and black platforms with white bottoms with my hair in two buns in the back with hair in the front, # 2 - My black justin timberlake concert shirt (love him), choker, jeans and flip flops with hair down. #3 - bright Pink cedar point shirt, seashell necklace, jeans, flip flops, and my hair down, #4 - black dress, red crop top flannel, choker, black platforms, and hair in two buns again, with choker bracelet. I have brown hair with blonde ombre, green eyes and pale skin. Any makeup suggestions? Are these good props or outfits? We are taking these pictures on walking trails in the woods (foliage leaves everywhere), or on this bridge infront of a waterfall, or by an old mill.

1mo *******
1mo *****************************

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you will look fabulous! Please post pictures so we can see how beautiful you look when you get them back, and have fun

Most Helpful Girl

• I think what you have is fine, maybe have a variety of clothing and not just one theme. Your hair sounds cute. I would wear simple makeup. Maybe some foundation, eyeliner, mascara, a deep red lipstick, and a tan eyeshadow, maybe a list grey on the lids

What Guys Said 2

• That sounds good to me - You have really thought it out properly

• Cedar Point bear and 4#

What Girls Said 13

• Outfit 4 sounds cutest, in my opinion. Ignore the rude ass bitches in the comments, dress however makes you happiest.

• Hey girl!
    I got mine done last month!
    I wore 2 dresses, and a juicy couture jumpsuit! I brought a pink teddy bear with me and a writing journal and my guitar. I wore my hair curly and had simple makeup on. I got it done inside an open house. I like your ideas, they sound great! I would just be you and bring what you think will look best! Have your friends aunt take SEVERAL pictures and a lot several hours! I hope they turn out wonderful!

• Go with what you truly love for props
    As for the outfit, I like number 1 😊

• i personally would go with 1 or 2 props. I would choose 2 outfits and one hairstyle. Make the outfits different, and makeup would be minimal

• you should wear clothes and bring yourself

• ignore the haters. you will look great. I would do a smokey eye and dark red lipstick and take out the cedar point outfit.

• Bring 1 or 2 props that really represent you. Mix up the outfits a little bit too. Keep the makeup simple and your good to go. I hope your pictures look wonderful

• when I got mine done I was told to wear medium plain clothing, nothing too bright or too dark. I didn't have any props. Whatever you do, do light normal makeup or no makeup.

• YOUR GOOOOD

• you sound like a fucking scary person

• Dont sweat it! Everything you listed represents you, right? So bring it and give it your A game!

• It sounds fine. Don't stress, just be you. Have fun while taking the pics and relax.

• I think your outfits are fine if they represent you. I would possibly try to pick more fall like colors, if you have any, just to go with your background a little bit more. You also should get like a red or orange blanket... not spongebob. I would pick one of the stuffed animals and honestly bring the bulldog because your already wearing a cedar point shirt. For makeup, with the whole 90s grunge look that you have going on do some smokey eyes, or go simple. Have fun