Guys, do you think girls look better without makeup on or with?

Guys, Guys do you think girls look better without makeup on or with ?
Or the one that is my pic on here for my profile pic?

29

Most Helpful Guy

• With makeup. Lets stop being silly.
    Most of us men want it to be very little/natural but what that actually means is that it shouldn't be so much that we instantly see you're wearing it.

You would be surprised how much makeup you can put on before us guys generally realize.

What Guys Said 28

• Everyone looks better with makeup. If they didn't, television and movie studios wouldn't use it on literally everyone they film.

• They look good both ways. I would prefer a girl to be natural when hanging out indoors or just on a casual hangout taking a walk. She can wear makeup on special events where she meets other people.

• Obviously, women look better with make up. That is why it was invented in the first place.

However, It is still a form of deception. Makeup is only a temporary change, so I would rather judge a potential partner on how she looks at her worst, than how she looks at her best.

True attraction, means that yoi are attracted to someone even at their worst.

• Girls look better with makeup on

• Going without make-up makes me rate you higher for intelligence and pragmatism, and consider you more suitable for a serious relationship. If you put on your fancy make-up and doll yourself up, it makes me only see you as a short-term fling. When women really doll themselves up, they make themselves look like. . . don't take this the wrong way, but "easy come, easy go."

• make up, if it is done right, can add to the features of your face. Given no makeup can work, but make up doesn't have to be intensive, just use blush and lipstick. At the end of the day, it's up to you.

• Yes girls look better without make up that i do agree with you :-D

• I really like the look without make up

• Girls never look better with makeup, especially if it just makes their skin look orange, or their eyes black.

• Beautiful girls look better without it, the rest looks better with it.

• a bit of makeup is nice and can improve your overall look... but I'd take no makeup over too much of it

• Girls look more appealing and pretty is they show their natural face without any make up. Boys who know that they are without make up , judge them better because they are not being cheated.

• There really isn't any reason for you to be using makeup. Granted most women do it anyway because marketing fucks with the human brain. If you enjoy makeup, then go for it. But if you hate it then don't do it cause you really don't need it.

• If a girl can rock no makeup, that's the most preferable. If not, just a little bit of makeup to the point it looks natural. I don't want to see a girl have makeup caked on.

• Some girls need makeup to look good because their non-makeup face just isn't all that beautiful. Others could never wear it and they look drop dead gorgeous. I appreciate the latter very very much.

• you look better without make up

• It depends entirely on the girl, and how well she uses makeup.

• With makeup I think but I really can't tell from the pic but woman with too much make up also look bad.

• Natural Beauty is BEST! 😊

by the way, you're much more beautiful without it (pic in thread)! and I'm not trying to hit on you Lol.

You really think so? I don't believe I am. But thank you , my boyfriend tells me that I'm perfect the way I am. I don't believe him though, he gets frustrated lol, cause he's says I'm really beautiful either way , but I tell him I dont think so.

Yes you are! I'm not just saying this. Your boyfriend is very lucky to have you and you should listen to what he says when it regards your appearance. I tend to find women more beautiful when they don't have make up on. To me, it's like you're covering true beauty with limited/artificial beauty.

I agree with @Amorphous

• Without, all day, all night. It's a dream.

• I think without.

• I don't like surprises specially in the morning... I think a little bit of make up is fine so you feel confident.

• depends on their skin and stuff. some look better without

• I can deal with either or

• you look fine hun
    so no worries

• obvs acne needs covering

• To me, I thinks girls look beautiful in every way. Whether with make up or without it. Whether your hair is bad or it isn't. I feel special when I'm around a girl i like because of her personality.

Aw. See your the kind of guy that good girls need more out in the world

• If they look like a clown, it's too much