Would you wear high healed shoes even if they are unhealthy? Why?

Well, I wore high heels due to an event last night. Actually my shoes are more comfortable when you compare to other high heels, but after standing for hours I felt uneasy and wanted to wear them off in front of everyone lol😂 I also saw many women who wears really high healed stilettos and said to myself "how painful for'em. Even they looked fine with that, one of my colleagues asked me if I have another pair of shoes in my car (She didn't even ask my shoe size) cuz of pain.

I'm actually 5'11 and don't wear high heels if there is not a serious event, cuz even your pairs are comfy they are not comparable with sneakers nor flatforms. Also in long-term use, women's feet would be damaged. But there are still too many of us who wears h-h everyday.

The question is, to women, why do you wear high heels and stilettos all the time even they are painful and harmful? And the question for men, did you know how painful are the h-h to women? What's your thoughts 'bout that?

1mo I've found this, by the way
http://i.hizliresim.com/byo3L8.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• well, luckily it's not common for guys to wear them.

I wore them once at a party while completely drunk... luckily I survived without injuries

Most Helpful Girl

• Which world do you live in? In mine there are plenty of things that are CLEARLY unhealthy and people know it and still do it because they could care less about their health… they consume and do things that in fact are proven to cause illnesses that as of yet have no cure.. such as cancer… They don't care about the future because they see it so far away… the future is only a second away… but they see it as … well, i'm not gonna die tomorrow… … and just the same… with the shoes … same mentality applies… well, i'm not gonna be crippled tomorrow… .. it's about appearances! how many girls have died during surgery for an operation that they did not NEED, but simply for vanity.

Vanity, ignorance and carelessness….

ANYWAY!! the heel can mess up your posture and possibly causing other things to go wrong because of it… but you say that you prefer your sneakers because they are comfortable and such… well from my perspective 99.9999999999% of ALL shoes… heels and sneakers and basically all other standard shoes are badly designed and deform the foot… do you see the triangle that the foot you provided up at the top is created at the tip of the shoe?…. that is the exact triangle design used for majority of all shoes alike.. some are steeper than others but yet still have that triangle shape.. even running shoes! It's awful! Why do designers think that the big toe should be forced to be tilted inward and the pinky toe just as well… that is an ugly ass foot shape! which is why I am designing my own shoes with the correct form! SHOE Designers SUCK! or they are in it with foto doctors to help them make money when they have deformed so many feet and have to go get surgery to look normal again.. it's disgustingly awful. 👟👞👡👠👢👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎!

Well, I agree with you about some thoughts of yours. But telling all the shoes have triangle design is a bit harsh. Actually I wear sneakers which produced for men and their tips are usually wider than the women's. My feet are thin and long; so before buying a pair of sneakers, I do some researches and try'em if my feets will fit in'em. I was an athlete before my incident (injury), and I know how to choose the best sneakers for myself. We have to be fair, there are really good designs.
      By the way, the thing that you've pointed about women's carelessness about their health is a big true. Cuz, even in some make up products, there are too many ingredients which are really unhealthy like Pb (plumbum), etc. Even the tooth pastes we are used to would be dangerous... blabla. We don't even need to say what do we eat which is carcinogenic.
      Well, as you've said, many women wants plastic surgery even if it's dangerous for some. But you shouldn't blame it all on them.

You have to point the mainstream media, pop culture and patriarchal ordered world, about that

Yes media plays a great big part... but the ignorance is sooo grand that the majority of people in general are followers.. so in the end the blame relies in one self if you choose to be ignorant and follow what others say is cool or accepted, rather than make your open choices and decide what is really best or what you like best.., Andy I don't mean you... but simply the you in general applies to all... regardless of the influence of the media, it is our choice in the end no matter what... so anyone who boa, es any one speaks other than themselves are usually followers..

What Guys Said 3

• I have always thought they could be uncomfortable and more a fashion statement rather than for comfort. I think women should wear what they are happiest and comfortable with, their choice.

• Absolutely I would

• Western women wear them because they can. Um, have you seen what Isis makes eastern women wear

Why are you hiding your profile? Be brave, even if you talk nonsense

Wtf? By saying eastern, you blame all the countries as if all of them support Isis. So you talk nonsense, fin.

Middle eastern, not China. Although Isis wants to control the world. They're the new Nazi regime

What Girls Said 17

• I wear them every day, both because I work in a business office, so they're required and also because I generally like them. I'm also 5'2", so they make a big difference for me in appearance and confidence. In addition to inserts, I've found that you get what you pay for. Buying cheap shoes may be tempting, but nut not once you've had to spend a whole day in them. Once I started investing in top of the line brands like Prada, Jimmy Choo, Manolo Blaniks, etc. there was no going back. They're way more comfortable and never hurt.

• I wear heels for work. I wear it to look presentable when i'm dealing with clients. The secret with high heels is to buy slip on cushioning that you can insert in the base of your shoe and make sure they're open toe heels. Wearing pointy toe heels obviously does damage to your feet. SO stay clear of them
    i01.i.aliimg.com/.../...es-red-bottom-platform.jpg

Yeah, but due to standing and walking too long makes your feet swelled. Even if I use gel insoles, after standing for 8 hours is painful. Well, it's maybe cuz of my work I don't feel comfy but even the docs say "don't wear hh everyday. take some breaks in a week"

Of course. Don't wear it over the weekends. I certainly don't

• I've been wearing heels nearly every day since I was 10. I've worn heels for so long now flat shoes and even going barefoot are uncomfortable for me. Even my slippers have heels on them. In my line of work I'm expected to be dressed nice and my side job requires I be dressed to the nines so heels are part of my uniform I guess you could say.

• I have been wearing heels since I was 12.
    When I was younger I didn't care how uncomfortable they were I loved them.
    Now that I'm older I still love them, but I am far more finicky about the styles and fits I wear.

omg! since 12😰

Yes, I even went through training to learn how to walk in them. The whole book on the head, glasses of water in the hands bullshit.

I wear flats and sneakers etc. but when I wear heels I feel more confident and enpowered.

• I wear them everyday at work, I think they look much more professional and make legs look amazing. Weekends I wear either wedges or flats. My feet seem fine, I foot soak at least twice a week and give them a good massage

• Well I am a rocking 5'1 so heels are definitely something I do often

Aren't there any damage on your feet?

Good, then. You don't have to stand for many hours in a day?

No, I have a desk job and I never wear heels dancing, just for dinners

• its why i almost never wear them

• Yes i'd wear them, why? Because i'm the kind of person that does't mind being uncomfortable to look hot.

You are still young. After years, you would prefer to wear comfy shoes :)

Does kim kardasian prefer to wear comfy shoes?

• Yes I wear high heels with dress pants and jeans sometimes even with yoga pants. Makes me look mature

• No, I don't like and I have to walk too much in my job.

• I have flat feet so my doctor said I'm forbbiden to wear them. I still wear them sometime though cause I think it's pretty even if I feel like dying if I walk too much with it.

• I wear heels often

• Yeah I wear them often.

• I wear heels a lot, my feet are use to them

• Yes, cause I them looking hot and trendy.

What 'bout harm?

*A hour.

Yeah, if that's the case you would wear hh without pain :)

• I do wear heels, but I love boots more!!

• I rarely wear them actually.