IS THIS OUTFIT CUTE OR TOO BORING/PLAIN , HELP?

Ok i'm going to the mall and lunch with my frriends and these 3 really cute boys. I want to look good but i don't wanna go all out. I barely have any clothes Right now im going shopping but for today is this outfit passable? Does it look cute
Top- white tank top with buttons IS THIS OUTFIT CUTE OR TOO BORING/PLAIN , HELP?Bottoms- blue colored skinny jeans

Shoes- black mini boots I am not fashionable but this outfit was the most i could do as of now since im broke and need to buy clothes but today im finally buying some. Also for hair im straightening it and wearing a natural makeup look consisting of mascara, eyeshadow, concealer, foundation, blush , lip gloss and tinted brow gel. PLEASE HELP IS THIS OKAY I FEEL LIKE ITS NOT GOOD ENOUGB IM GONNA CRY? I have a big crush on one of the guys that will be there he's sooo attractive
What should i wear, what do i change?

Most Helpful Guy

• Take it from a guy. We really don't care. If he's judging you by what you're wearing, he's not worth it. He'll like you no matter what, that's why he's going out with you. Girls like looking fashionable, to compete with other girls. It's up to the guy, who he wants

So, out of curiosity, what did you wind up going with anyway?

No haha my friends are nice :)

I wasn't talking about "friends"

What Guys Said 4

• Go with it!

• Don't worry - It is the girl not her clothes that make the impression but that said I think outfit is lovely and you will look great.

• its okay but not amazing

• Simple and plain but that's not a bad thing I like it.

What Girls Said 13

• It's really cute okay^_^

• pair it with a scarf

• I think that would look perfect

• Plain. Change the shoe out for some type of sandal and it'll look better, but still a bit boring.

What do you think of this crop top paired with leggings/skinny jeans and flats ? http://picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/vdhl3x-i.jpg if you don"'t like that either then can u please guve me some tips and what i should wear. Like what would u wear?

Haha omg im blonde

Then do the the first outfit with sandals or a beige shoe. Wedges would look nice.

• I think it's a cute, clean and basic outfit. It's not borring it is in fact typical daily outfit, not too much but not to relaxed either. It is the perfect daily outfit, if you want it too look more "outstanding" you could use some jewelries etc. :)

• I like it. It's simple and beautiful. I say go for it. Good luck.

• looks good! just relax and be yourself, and smile!

• Hmm that looks okay. Just be yourself actually. Confidence is the key

I can't be confident when i have like no clothes

Don't rely on ur clothes for confidence... clothes shouldn't/don't make you who you are

• It's cute

• Boring

• Looks cute, maybe try dark jeans

• cute!

• Bruh do whatever the FUCK you wanna do. Not my style but obviously don't let that stop you boo. I'm sure you're cute as he'll, get those boyss