Girls, What's the longest you can wear high heels without a break? Hong long do you think you could walk in them before you have to take them off?

23

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 22

• So if I wear heels, I wear 5" heels and I only ever wear them to weddings or dances (in HS). And in HS I could put them on at like 4 and wear them until 11. Our dances would usually go from 8-11 and you had to take pictures/eat dinner first so... yeah.

But I always made my boyfriend (now fiance) carry me from the school gym to the car because I couldn't walk anymore haha

I danced the entire time in them though - being 5'4, you can't really dance very well with a 6'5 guy when you're barefoot.

• It depends on your expertise in walking with them and your "don't give a damn about being uncomfortable or in pain". I've known women that can wear those for the whole day (dawn to dusk), personally I can't; the most I can handle them is like 4 hours and I'm dying...

• I walked around Manhatten for 10 hours in a pair of 3" heels nearly non stop before I had to trade them in for flip flops.

I also just recently wore a pair of wedges for 14 hours with only minor pain into the last 2 hours, but I made it the whole day.

• Depends :) Wedges, all day. Stilettos, longest I've lasted was around 7 hours but I had to, huge wedding I was attending. By choice I'd take those off after a few hours.

• I think the longest I have worn them would be three hours dancing non stop without a break. Yes, my feet this hurt when I was on the drive home 😂 they were like the six inch ones too

• Depends on the type. Booties, a pretty long time, wore them all day at school and stood at a concert until 12am. Pumps, like prom shoes? 20 minutes, evil little sandals. 6 inch heels, a few hours. Wedges, again a few hours. But wearing flat shoes is even worse tbh.

• I spend 14 to 16 hours a day in heels. I've been wearing them so long now they feel natural and flat shoes hurt my feet. Flat shoes or barefoot makes my low back/hips hurt too.

• I work 8-10 hour days but I routinely kick them off at my desk , I would never want to wear them more than that

• Whole day/night is fine. It'll definitely hurt but once you take them off the blood fills your feel and swells them, hurts even more to put them back on

• Wedges all day... heels maybe 3-4 hours... I have a flat foot so its hard for me to wear them...

• Depends I could wear my wedges and a pair of ky heels for hours without it hurting me. I even played my ex boyfriend n a basketball game n the wedges once

• lol this is pretty bad... I used to wear 6- 7 inch heels to parties and keep them on the whole night. This was like 5-6 hours. I can survive a whole day in wedges.

• I can wear them all the day, walk fast and dance, etc... But it ll hurt like hell. I can take pain pretty good so

• Wedges and heels between 2-4inches all day
    5inch heels about 9-10hrs before my feet are numb
    Stilettos 👠 about 4-5hours

• 5 hours

• Shit I'd wear them forever in my casket.

• 1-2 days

• I can wear them all day and night.

• I can walk in them all day

• A day, sometimes two days

• Couple hours

• 3 hours