Is this Indian woman really just a 6/10 at best?

Was on bodybuilding. com asking for a rate for this girl and she got about 6/10. Face was busted (something to do with it being too long) they said, her body was ok, and she also lost points because she has no ass. Some people thought she was a tranny.
So this question is to get a second opinion from people from GAG. What do you guys think?

• yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Misc is way more honest

What Girls Said 14

• lol I feel like I might have been one of the people who thought she was trans. I still find her face to look really masculine by the way 😂 Her leg to upper body ratio isn't so sexy either but apart from that at least her body is bangin 😅

• I think she's more than a six. She's definitely beautiful, and I really like her hair.

• Noo, I think she is really beautiful, not just 6/10. Nice face and body!

• yea she gives that tranny vibe

• She's really pretty! Only her last photo is unflattering, because of her makeup

• She's like an 8 in my opinion. The only trannyness I could possibly see is the boxy body shape and large hands. Natural women could always have those too though lol. But I think either way she's hot

• tranny? what the hell?
    she looks 100% female to me
    yes, her face looks overly long in that last pic
    but overall... pretty/10

• I think she's pretty

• Nah she's hot.

• With that body? Haha yeah right

• she's quite pretty

• No she is really beautiful

• She looks like a trans. 6/10 at best.

• what? she is Gorgeous!!!

by the way if you are indian yourself, you need to chill out! your men are ugly as fuck...
      this girl looks very good.

im not here to be polite, im here to give my opinion

And your opinion that "Indian men are ugly as fuck" is about as valid as my opinion that "White girls are ugly as fuck". Just because it's true in the majority of cases doesn't justify making an absolutist statement.

What Guys Said 25

• She is absolutely stunningly beautiful!

• I'd go 7. Her face is long and her jaw is heavy, hence the "tranny" comments. She has relatively short legs, no ass, and somewhat boxy hips. Interestingly, the fat that should be at her hips is found slightly lower down on her upper outer thighs.

She has nice hair, good skin, nice arms, nice lips. She's definitely pretty, and she's doing everything she can with what she has, but, she's not gorgeous.

• You'd take GaG rates over bodybuilding? lmao

• Nah I've seen Indian women who were highly rated and didn't deserve that but this is the opposite. She's hot.

• easily 9/10 what's with all the dudes and the tranny talk. You see alot' of dudes that look here or what?

• She does have a masculine looking face.

• I think way higher

• She is like 10/10 wtf?
    And she is Indian <3 forget about it! If she is 6/10, I must be -100000/10 lol

• If she's a tranny then we need to chill on the surgery. 10/10 would bang.

• I don't think her face is busted and I don't really like her body but she definitely doesn't look like a tranny. I'd say 6 or 7 out of 10 myself.

• Stunning.

• 9/10 in my opinion.

• nope, clearly higher than that. but it's just a number and looks are subjective... so whatever

• What the hell is that alien thing on the leg...

• More like an 8 / 10 for me

• Yeah she is gorgeous would say at least 8-10 for sure.

• 2/10 she looks like a guy, the lony thing she has going for her is her body

• She is a tranny? You really can't tell anymore these days...

• Thats and 8+😘😘

• hell no she's a 9/10 at best

• 8 probably? Her face looks so so in some, good in others. Body is great.

• looks like a guy

• She does have a relatively long face, and her nose is a bit big (though I'm not one to talk). Were the guys at bodybuilding. com rating her solely based on face photos? Because if they were, I'd go with that. But her as a whole, looking at her body as well (and personally, I don't know what they're talking about with her ass- I'd far rather have a girl with an ass like hers, toned, firm and proportionate, than a girl with an ass like Kim Kardashian)? I'd rate her as at least a 7, maybe a low 8.

• Most of those same dudes probably can't even get a girl like that so makes sense

• maybe about a 7.