Would you rather be ugly and rich or poor and good looking?

explain please. I'm curious. id rather be poor and good looking and that's exactly what I am actually. hahaha. OK just think about it. its a tough one.

btw I didn't come up with this question, I just heard it somewhere.

• Ugly and rich
  • Poor and good looking
in advance I wanna thank everyone who voted or will vote and for the answers too :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• I'd rather be poor and good looking :D ..actually I want my boyfriend to be poor and good looking too! And I'm not just saying that, that's always what I wanted..lol

• Poor and good-looking. I mean, money is not everything, as cliche as that sounds. I think as long as I had enough money to afford everything I need, I'd be okay.

• poor and good looking def!

• Ugly and rich, because I could afford a world class makeover and possibly plastic surgery, then I'd be rich and pretty. Which is a win-win.

Good luck.

• poor and good looking. I could possibly use my looks to get a rich guy

What Guys Said 4

• I think both have their advantages, if you notice a lot of rich guys like Trump, or Richard Branson aren't that good looking but have been with some very good looking ladies. But you really can't do anything about the way you look no matter how much money you have. If you were poor and good looking, most girls don't want poor guys, and it depends on how poor and why you are poor. Are you just down on your luck, or did you make bad choices and don't have any education and will probably be poor for a while? Either way you won't be poor forever, and you may even become rich one day, and you will always look good. Realistically I'd like to be in the middle, but for the sake of the question I'd be poor and good looking.

• Ugly and rich. There isn't really anything I don't already have that I want, that money couldn't buy me. Already half way there, just got to work on the money part XD

• It depends how rich and how good looking, but I think I'd go with rich. I've always wanted to build a 7 story high tunnel thing like you see in McDonald's playplace or Chuck E Cheese's. That's gonna take some dough.

• Tough call, but poor and good looking for me.