Which one should I try to get?

• The first sweatshirt
  • The second sweatshirt
  • The third sweatshirt
1mo Anyone else?
1mo 50/50?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• The third one... yeah, no. Even if you like the style... it's actually fake VS Pink, for gawd's sake.
    I mean, ok, designer knockoffs are a thing -- but, fake Victoria's Secret? uhhh

__

The second one is going to be really oversized. Like, really really REALLY oversized.
    It's "one size", with a bust measurement (probably measured between the 2 armpit seams) of 104 cm.
    Girl that's about 41 inches around. FORTY-ONE INCHES!
    That's like a men's medium in US sizes... or even a men's large, in euro sizes. That's freakin' HUGE.

Soooo... I guess it depends on how you feel about super-oversized sweaters and sweatshirts.
    Those have a place in a girl's closet -- buuutttttt they mostly work when they're made of a fabric that's more "drapey" than this.
    And, the elastic gore on the bottom might fuck up the way it hangs on you. Dunno girly.

If you DO like the super-oversized-sweatshirt look... get a measuring tape and take some armpit-to-armpit measurements on some of yr favorites. If they're as big as 20.5" or 21" between the two armpit seams (when you lay the shirt flat) -- and you LIKE when they fit that big, even with the elastic at the bottom -- then the 2nd shirt could work. Otherwise, you might be in for a rude surprise when you find out how big the 2nd shirt is (:

__

The first one actually comes in sizes, so, it's more likely that you'll find it in a good fit.

__

Oh yeah by the way -- The same shirt is on eBay for less, and with free shipping, too.

www.ebay.com/.../272408092172

You might even be able to find it for a lower price than that -- that was literally just the first hit I found when I searched it.
    Plus, eBay has a VERY good buyer-protection system in place, in case the shirt doesn't match the description when you get it. (Ordering from a sketchy online store is much less reliable, by comparison.)

Thank you so much

Yeah, I'm thinking of getting the first one

What Guys Said 9

• The first sweatshirt

• I like the first one

• I like the first one the most but the second one is okay too

• number 1 is the best one

• If you say "try to get", from a logical point of view I'd you should get the one which is most likely available.

• like the first one, like the style

• The first one! ^^

• number 1 fam!

• The first one or the last one, I'd suggest to avoid the second one. I like the first one the most

What Girls Said 15