While shaving male body hair should it be shaved against the hair growth for best smoothness?

My hairs are quite coarse and dense so even if I trim my whole body closely it isn't that smooth and is infact prickly stubbly to touch.

Shaving it off against the hair growth would be good?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Same as shaving your face - Against the grain gives the smoothest finish

I never shave my face against the hair growth!
      I will try it on the body

Thanks for MHO

What Girls Said 1

• Why are you shaving your body hair? That's a bit odd isn't it, for a guy? Unless you are a transvestite?

Where are you living?
      Men do shave and wax EVERYWHERE on their body now a days. Even normal average hairy men do that to look better and nice and what's more the ladies encourage it and love it a lot.

Plus I do it EVERYWHERE because otherwise I am overly hairy and I have to obviously trim it down so instead of trimming I opt to shave it all off!

I've never met a guy who shaved his body, I live in the USA. That would actually be pretty weird, I'm not into girly guys

So men around you don't shave the genitals, the chest or maybe the abs and back?
      Well they are lucky enough to be naturally hairless!
      What if a man is SUPER hairy everywhere?

What Guys Said 0