Girls, is wearing bras painful sometimes?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish I had the choice of not wearing them.

Why not?

I live in Asia, its very vulgar and unsafe to that here. but I do that sometimes if the shirt is tight and of a dark color and I am feeling rebellious. In winters I feel very cold so I am pretty much braless all through under layers of clothing. But I think bras are kinda modern corsets.
      Indecent was sarcastic thats why the ""

I feel really sorry for you! People should be allowed to wear whatever they want in order to stay comfortable!!

What you dislike about wearing the bra?

What Girls Said 11

• It used to be sometimes. That was until my 30th birthday, by best girlfriend paid for a professional bra fitting for me (along with 5 different types of bras). And they all fit and feel amazing. Never really understood how important bra sizing until then and how one size does not work for all bra types or manufacturers. I ladies are an actual 38D, but all my bras are not that size.

My advice to any woman is to have a professional fitting. You'll feel so much better about how you look and feel,... both in and out of your clothes!

• Not really painful but it is nice to take off at the end of the day.

• OP why do you think women complain about them and talk about how to make bras more comfortable all the time?

• All the time not sometimes, first thing to take off whenever possible

• Yes. Depends on the bra and your cup size. The bigger the cup size the more painful a bra can be... and the more painful the simple fact of having breasts can be on your back...

• Being a 36GG it's not so much painful as being uncomfortable.

I cannot imagine how is like to deal with such big breast on everyday life!

• yes it can be

• Not necessarily painful for me, but sometimes it's a bit restricting around the torso or it itches. It actually hurts me more when I'm not wearing a bra, since my boobs started growing again recently because of contraceptives.

• More like uncomfortable, but indirectly having large boobs can lead to pain, yes.

• Not really but it's more comfortable without one because there are no wires to dig in

• Well I must say I love bras. Every bra is different. I have really really painful bras that stress me out and I also have really nice bras that make me feel good. My boobs are not big by any means, so it's not even much of a necessity. I just like wearing them. Even if it feels more free without it.