Would I be considered attractive?

I'm not trying to sound stupid or anything...just wondering...

You can't see much from my picture so I'll put all the fact right here:

I'm pale, long dark hair, green eyes, I'm 5'2, weigh between 115-121 pounds (it goes back and fourth) and (not trying to sound bad but-) my bra size is 34B

Oh, and if this matters, I have a very soft voice, that's sort of quite, and a regular American accent.

i hope I don't sound slutty or anything----and be honest guys!

0|0
3|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Based on that information, I don't believe you'll have too much trouble attracting guys' attention.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Yes you've got a beautiful face for sure!

0|1
    0|0
  • You are really attractive and beautiful. (I think your face rate is 8.75 and I don't remember last time I gave somebody such rate)

0|1
    0|0
  • You seem a little doll'd up to me, of course that couse just be your picture.

Grab a random picture of Facebook or sumthin and post it and well see then =D

0|0
    0|0
    • I did change my pic lol...

• Show All
    • Wow...thanks :)

• Your welcome :-)

But in all seriousness I meant that in a sincere way

• TBH, there's no way to tell whether someone is attractive without seeing a picture of them. Your face is very pretty, but if you were to include a more full picture it would help people answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say that you are attractive :)

0|0
    0|0
  • body: nice

style: you seem emo. I'm not really into emo girls

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• You seem nice and you are pretty! :) Be confident! :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Every guy has their own preferences.

I'm sure some would find you highly attractive, moderately so, and not at all. To each their own.

The point is that there is a guy out there who will like you just as you are.

Good luck.

0|0
    0|0
  • you're really pretty

0|0
    0|0