Girls, Maternity bras not pregnant?

I am not made of money, and the brad i but are from Walmart. The bras that I've bought before have always been a pain. They never seem to fit properly. There is always something. Is it odd that I wear maternity bras? I mean this has been the most comfy.

0|0

What Girls Said 3

• If it's not comfortable you are probably wearing the wrong size. I know it can cost more, but being professionally fitted can be a life saver. I didn't know I was in the wrong size and when I was fitted I swear it looked like I lost 20 lbs because my girls were properly supported.
    Also wearing the wrong size can contribute to worse sagging and neck, back, and shoulder problems.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

That's true. It's usually the wire though, and the band. The cups are always perfect.

• 1mo

Yes, but I'm going to have to get resized. I will go up to Jc penny's sometime this week when I can.

• 1mo

Yeah, I would recommend it. I had the same problem and believe it or not it WAS the cups. I was in the wrong cup size and never knew. I get not being able to afford decent ones, but I save up the money, just because it's so much better to not be in miserable pain. Also make sure you take care of them and they will last 12-18 months. Handwash and hand dry. Using the washing machine and dryer weakens them considerably.

• as long as they're comfy no worries

0|0
    0|0
  • if u feel comfortable then there is no problem

0|0
    0|0