Girls, Maternity bras not pregnant?

I am not made of money, and the brad i but are from Walmart. The bras that I've bought before have always been a pain. They never seem to fit properly. There is always something. Is it odd that I wear maternity bras? I mean this has been the most comfy.

3

What Girls Said 3

• If it's not comfortable you are probably wearing the wrong size. I know it can cost more, but being professionally fitted can be a life saver. I didn't know I was in the wrong size and when I was fitted I swear it looked like I lost 20 lbs because my girls were properly supported.
    Also wearing the wrong size can contribute to worse sagging and neck, back, and shoulder problems.

That's true. It's usually the wire though, and the band. The cups are always perfect.

Yes, but I'm going to have to get resized. I will go up to Jc penny's sometime this week when I can.

Yeah, I would recommend it. I had the same problem and believe it or not it WAS the cups. I was in the wrong cup size and never knew. I get not being able to afford decent ones, but I save up the money, just because it's so much better to not be in miserable pain. Also make sure you take care of them and they will last 12-18 months. Handwash and hand dry. Using the washing machine and dryer weakens them considerably.

• as long as they're comfy no worries

• if u feel comfortable then there is no problem