Girls, Do glasses make guys look better?

• yes
    38% (32)
  • no
    19% (16)
  • other
    43% (37)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They make a hof guy look hot and smart. They make ugly guys look smart.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 29

• Some dudes sport em' fine but otherwise it's just... well... meh. I like you with or without them specs if I find you attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy

1|1
    0|0
  • They don't make you look uglier nor better. One of my biggest crushes ever wears glasses and he's hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on what he looks like

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends, one time my boyfriend put on my glasses and he looked so adorable in them. But it's just like women, you need to find a pair that matches your face. Also don't get anything to old looking or nothing to young. One time I bought a pair and it made me look really old haha. I mean the color was perfect for my skin tone but the frames made me look old.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the shape and size of his glasses, but some look sexy 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy. They can be really hot. I like guys that can go back and forth from glasses to no glasses.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the guy and also on the glasses. Some guys look hot with glasses, while others don't (not saying they look ugly tough).

0|0
    0|0
  • it all depends on dem facial features

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a personal thing. I personally find them neutral, but I have a friend who literally loves every single guy with glasses, it's insane

0|0
    0|0
  • Does fat meat get greasy😈? Hell yeah... ughhh glasses make me wanna pounce like a puma!

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the glasses and depends on the guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • for some yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the person.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't want to just say it looks BETTER because honestly i think everyone looks better without glasses (not that they look ugly, just better). That being said, i think guys with glasses are super cute!

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't change anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on face & style of glasses

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends both on his look and the type of glasses..

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys with glasses can be attractive but they don't necessarily look "better"

0|0
    0|0
  • I think glasses can be cute on guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Often yes, I'm attracted to cute guys in glasses

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really.
    Some individuals look better with glasses, some don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Glasses make guys looks adorable 👓

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really.

They tend to look nerdy to me w them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy. Some guys have have the 50/50 where they look good both with and without glasses so switching it up is fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on his looks, some guys look good with glasses, while others don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends

0|0
    0|0
  • I like glasses on both genders.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, they make them look like nerds.

2|0
    0|0