What could I do to give myself a makeover?

I've been feeling frumpy for a long time. What can I do for my physical appearance to brighten myself up? I'm going all out tomorrow I've decided. I never spend money on my appearance so I figured maybe it was time but what specifically would you recommend I buy or have done (hair etc)

Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• The first step is hygiene and personal care: not just a bath, also scrubbing, face and hair mask, nails, getting rid of unwanted body hair, hydrating cream, a nice perfume.
    I'd suggest you do your research as you what you'll look good in, before you spend your money on clothes and products. You don't need to spend a fortune, and if you do, it better go on things you 'll look good in.
    you can experiment here: http://www.instyle.com/makeover

What Guys Said 4

• Clothes, shoes, makeup?

Yeah I thought about maybe getting eyelash extensions or get my nails done

Go for it 👍

Lol will do!

• Layers and highlights.

Two push-up bras. A pair of hiking shoes. Three tank tops. One hoodie. A new extra soft tooth brush. Some whitening mouth wash. A $20 Starbucks gift card. One Swiss Army pocket knife. Three sowing needles. 20 yards of parachute cord. New eyeshadow and lip gloss. Now you're ready for almost anything.

• Maybe post a pic to give an idea of what could suit you

• Nails, hair coloured , my be a lady wax 😂😂

What Girls Said 3

• If you don't do things often I'd start with every day things so you can get max enjoyment! Maybe a mani pedi, your brows/lashes tinted or extensions if you want to try something different (I love mine!).
    One of my treats is nice underwear. I love feeling lovely and feminine even if I have to dress for work

• What a great idea.
    Start with some of the basics and build from there.
    Start with the hair, get a new lipstick and some new shoes.
    Make it a lipstick and not lipgloss as lipstick changes your appearance more than lipgloss.
    Update your hair to something you will want to do everyday.
    Get some new shoes in a different style or colour than you would normally choose. Again, make them something that you will want to wear a few times.
    Good luck.

• Try YouTube make up videos, the $20 challenge if you don't want to spend too much money