What is your honest opinion of tattoos?

Be honest I don't care what others think I got them for myself I'm just interested in what others have to say.
So go ahead what do you think of my ink?
What is your honest opinion of tattoos?

Most Helpful Guy

• I personnaly don't bother except the letter on the finger and if you have tribal tatto. As long that the tatto is a drawing and that it as somekind of meaning to it that you can explain, it is ok to my eyes.

I had knew some kind of acquaintance who had some, but less that you i think, but when you cannot tell a a good meaning to it, it is a little lame.

I just wish it is just not to look wild and rebel...

From the backseat , I can guess your tatto artist or something like that and it is a picture took in your shop :).

Tattoo seem something that some geek girl or tatto artist have a lot.

What I'm asking myself though, is why us geek boy don't relly dye our hair and wear tatto when a lot of women do so? why?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have tattoos,. though not like yours though... one thing I dislike about tattoos and that's names of people that's been dated.. cover ups are rank rotton... form of branding really isn't it?
    But tattoos that aren't names of exes etc are just an expression of who people are...

What Guys Said 23

• I have none myself. The fact that I waffle on what I would get and whether or not I should means that I will probably regret it, so I just never thought it was a good idea for me.

As for other people… when they're on men, I'm indifferent. I used to hate them on women like everyone else who is commenting that way, but I've found an appreciation for ink. It can be very sexy. Very personal. Very artistic. :-)

• Not too long ago I had to have an open and honest discussion with my girlfriend because she said that she had thought about getting a tattoo for several years. She showed me an example of the style/ location and I had to be completely honest and tell her that any tattoo no matter how small would be a deal breaker for me. Good thing she really cares about me, because she said now she never would :) I'm not offended when I see people with tattoos or think they are gross. I just can't cope with someone I care for having one and me having to see it every night.

Wait you were gonna break up with her?

@FallOutBoy2001 omg this is exactly what I was trying to say you said it perfectly

@FallOutBoy2001 like he wants her to do something to save the relationship when it's him being petty and him with the prob

• Artistically, I like it.
    However, honestly, I do find it harder to be attracted to someone with that much tattooing on them.
    Not a deal breaker though and many guys are in to it. Youve got a good figure too :)

• Major turn off, it looks trashy and I am more into the girly type

• I find the best place for tattoos is on someone's back.

Unless you're at a beach, the only people who will see them are you and your significant other.

When done right, it's artwork on the canvas that is a womans back.

On a guy, it's a bit different, too much and you look like a thug

• I love ink on a girl. The more the better.

I'm also insanely curious as to what the hell that strange pipe contraption is behind you, with the red ribbon on it.

• I think you look amazing - I love interesting/unique styles like yours

• I like tattoos if they are done well... but wouldn't get one myself.

I don't have the body for it and I change my mind too often to do something like that

• From my experience it seems many guys on this site dislike tattoo's while girls seem more neutral/like tattoo's.

• Honest opinion? Can't stand them.
    Even a small one is a turn off to some degree >.<

• tattoos are a big turn off to me

• I believe they are a work of a art , ON a work of art ;) you are stunningly beautiful... i don't have the words actually :/ words can't describe what i think about you, but numbers can : 15/10 ;) easily

• I love them.
    A work of art

• That many looks trashy.

• Don't like them.

• Makes you look like trailer trash honestly

• Major turn off.

• I think they are sexy on women, especially if they are on their feet.

• I love tattoos!!

• I like tattoos

• im not the biggest fan of tattoos

• Well I'm a member of the Suicide Girls website so what does that tell you haha

• why did you do that to your body? just why?

Because I love how I look with ink

whatever works for you. for me its a bad bad decision. i bet your natural skin was a million times better.

Personal choice

What Girls Said 12

• I think you look amazing with the ink I wish I had the balls to do that

• I've never been a fan of tattoos on hands. I really dislike it. However, I like tattoos and the ones you have are great. I just don't like them on hands.

• I'm really into tattoos and I think they look super good on you, I just don't have the balls to do it myself. The only thing I don't like is having the hands and fingres tattood so heavily but thats just personal preference :)

• It's gorgeous, and your body is art no one ever covers up famous art pieces because there being celebrated so I don't k ow why people don't do the same

• I don't like it

• I am not a big fan, but I don't discriminate against those who like them

• not a fan of them.

• It's fine to have tattoos that people only know about if they are intimate with you.

• I love tattoos

• They look great on you I want to get some tatoos when I'm older I just don't know what to get

• I might get a little tiny one. But not as many as you have.

• They are alright.