Girls, do you wear a bra, when you wear corsets?

I just saw a question on Quora asking if girls should wear a bra, with a corset. So, do you?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• No, if the corset comes up high and doubles as a bra. Yes, if it's an underbust style, which acts more like a waist cincher.

interesting

Wearing them and appreciating them all comes down to the fit. A cheap corset or one ordered through the mail, which might not fit right can be hell. A good one made professionally and fitted to you is truly a beautiful thing. I have a few. I love the older retro/vintage clothing and lingerie.

What Girls Said 8

• I don't wear either because I don't have to. Especially corsets those are horrible no women should be subject to wearing them.

• Underbust corset: usually yeah
    Overbust corset: no, corset does the same job

• does anyone wear a corset other than for the purpose of bedroom lingerie?

I have no idea. But they look like they have built in bras to me.

• never wore corset so i don't know

• The corset I recently bought does not need a bra, and it all depends
    Underbrust corset you do need one because those are usually for the stomach but the ones that goes over the stomach and breasts ( overbust corset ) you don't need a bra.

• Depends on the type of corset, underbust or a waist clincher yes but overbust has one built in

• I have never worn a corset.

• I do not wear bras when I'm wearing a corset