Girls, I'm dressing as a cheerleader for Halloween. Any tips?

I thought id'd be funny to wear a "sexy" women's costume this year for Halloween (tbh I'm kind of curious what it feels like as well). I've bought a cheerleader dress and some 5 inch high-heel shoes. I've also bought some "tan" tights that I'm hoping will hide my hairy legs and a wig but I'm not trying to pass myself off as a woman, just be funny.

Can you give me any tips for my costume?

1mo Thanks for the advice on the shoes. I've worn them for a couple of hours to practise and they only hurt a tiny bit. With alcohol they should be fine!
1mo (1/2) Well, the party was Saturday night. It was certainally an interesting experience. I think I had a few strange looks but most people thought it was hilarious. People kept commenting on the shoes they didn't believe I could walk in them but they were fine for about 2 hours. Then I started getting a blister on my little toe and that was absolute agony. I ended up taking my shoes off an hour or so after that and spent another hour or so plodding around in just the tights.
1mo (2/2 - sorry had to wait 2 days before I could update again)
I made the mistake of going home with a girl I met at the party and the bigger mistake of falling asleep at her's after and didn't have a change of clothes. I had to do a "walk of shame" through town in the costume and bare feet carrying my shoes at 9 am. Totally humiliating but the night was totally worth it.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• 5" heels? First time? Gee, you're a brave sole! Tried walking in them yet? I'm a woman and even I don't wear 5" heels, all that often. Might want to switch to a lower heel, for starters.

I had a quick practise and they felt fine!

• 27d

New Years?

• 27d

I didn't know people dressed up for that. What sort of costume would be suitable?

What Girls Said 3

• Well the rights won't hide the hair on your legs, if you want it to become unnoticeable. I suggest you shave it off and men's razor really is better for shaving than woman's. I think you should practice walking around the house in heels for awhile so you won't trip or fall when the time comes

Would darker tights be any better?

Thanks for your help

• 29d

No problem 💜

• Lots of trasnvestite posts on this site...

Not a transvestite, just a guy dressing as a girl as a one off for Halloween although I have to admit I'm a little curious about it.

No, that's like the exact definition of a transvestite... embrace your tranny self!

• Don't wear 5 inch high-heel shoes. You won't manage to walk on them.