Girls, I'm dressing as a cheerleader for Halloween. Any tips?

I thought id'd be funny to wear a "sexy" women's costume this year for Halloween (tbh I'm kind of curious what it feels like as well). I've bought a cheerleader dress and some 5 inch high-heel shoes. I've also bought some "tan" tights that I'm hoping will hide my hairy legs and a wig but I'm not trying to pass myself off as a woman, just be funny.

Can you give me any tips for my costume?

Updates:
1mo Thanks for the advice on the shoes. I've worn them for a couple of hours to practise and they only hurt a tiny bit. With alcohol they should be fine!
1mo (1/2) Well, the party was Saturday night. It was certainally an interesting experience. I think I had a few strange looks but most people thought it was hilarious. People kept commenting on the shoes they didn't believe I could walk in them but they were fine for about 2 hours. Then I started getting a blister on my little toe and that was absolute agony. I ended up taking my shoes off an hour or so after that and spent another hour or so plodding around in just the tights.
1mo (2/2 - sorry had to wait 2 days before I could update again)
I made the mistake of going home with a girl I met at the party and the bigger mistake of falling asleep at her's after and didn't have a change of clothes. I had to do a "walk of shame" through town in the costume and bare feet carrying my shoes at 9 am. Totally humiliating but the night was totally worth it.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 5" heels? First time? Gee, you're a brave sole! Tried walking in them yet? I'm a woman and even I don't wear 5" heels, all that often. Might want to switch to a lower heel, for starters.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

I had a quick practise and they felt fine!

• Show All
    • 27d

New Years?

• 27d

I didn't know people dressed up for that. What sort of costume would be suitable?

What Girls Said 3

• Well the rights won't hide the hair on your legs, if you want it to become unnoticeable. I suggest you shave it off and men's razor really is better for shaving than woman's. I think you should practice walking around the house in heels for awhile so you won't trip or fall when the time comes

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

Would darker tights be any better?

• Show All
    • 1mo

Thanks for your help

• 29d

No problem 💜

• Lots of trasnvestite posts on this site...

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Not a transvestite, just a guy dressing as a girl as a one off for Halloween although I have to admit I'm a little curious about it.

• 1mo

No, that's like the exact definition of a transvestite... embrace your tranny self!

• Don't wear 5 inch high-heel shoes. You won't manage to walk on them.

0|1
    0|0