What are the best shoe brands for wide feet?

Apologies for the foot pic - had to be done. I don't want people to confuse normal feet for wide feet...

These are wide feet, people:

http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/3792126/boyd-holbrook-jasmine-sanders-esquire-01/fullsize/

• Clarks?
  • No idea...
  • I know! I'll tell ya below!
1mo Not athletic shoes - business, professional shoes.

Most Helpful Guy

• The best you can do is find a really large shoe shop not too far away.
    There's probably no such thing as a brand for wide feet, but some brands may have shoes available for wide feet.
    And in a shop where they have 2000 pairs in stock, good chance that you'll find "the pair" :D

I hope you found what you needed Sally :D
      Thanks for another MH!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• I picked Clarks because that is my preferred choice and I have wide feet - I just googled there seemed to be brand specific info rather than a market review link - I think in things like this go to shoe shops and try them on, don't gamble by ordering online.

• Prepare for the foot fetishists

Ugh... I know... But they won't have anything constructive to say... so I can ingore them.

What Girls Said 2

• I wear DCs. After my mother gave me her old ones and I liked them, I got a new pair that I wear every day. They aren't always wide enough when you buy them, but they'll feel comfortable after a couple days.

As for professional shoes, I'm not sure. My mother would wear her DCs to work, but that is because she's a bartender and the shoes don't matter that much.

• Nike is what I do and I have super wide feet