Yoga Pants OMG?

what is it about yoga pants that make even girls you wouldn't normal be attracted to become so eye popping? and not tryna be disrespectful but damn ladies i just wanna thank the lord above for women and thank the creator of such a beautiful product. Amen. ?

Most Helpful Girl

• They're shape flattering? They make even the flattest of women look like they have junk in the trunk. Also there's the fact that most guys are just thirsty imbeciles who don't look beyond certain features

i can agree with that also and dont get me wrong they look amazing but if a women doesn't a the personality don't match her looks it can be all for nothing so I want the full package even though the yoga pants look good I can't marry them you know

and i texted to fast my bad lol

Most Helpful Guy

• It's funny. I was just reading an article about a guy who said that women over 50, should NOT wear them, that really it's only young 20 year olds should, so, even women in their 30's and 40's shouldn't either. All the women shamed him for saying it, saying "it's their right to choose what they want to wear"

i agree fully i love them but when the right women wear them you definitely know

What Girls Said 2

• It's simply becuase they do a good job in popping out every aspect of the girl's figure. It's nothing like jeans or a pair of slacks. It's almost as if the leggings become her skin becuase it's thin (sometimes mesh) material. Plus, there's the bubble butt feature.

and OMG i love it like even if a women is fully naked its not the same its as if they pull every crease and shape of a womens figure and just does extra on top of what women already have Damnnn

• they are very stretchy and flattering type of leggings with a wide band

What Guys Said 1

• Yes if a girl has great legs - They are fantastic