Do thick eyebrows on a girl matter?

do guys care if you have thick eyebrows... not uni brows... and not thick where you look creepy or like a monster or anything but not thin and tweezed

• no, i dont noticey
    23% (6)23% (5)23% (11)Vote
  • yes, they need to be thin little fake lines
    15% (4)18% (4)17% (8)Vote
  • dont really care
    62% (16)59% (13)60% (29)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
9|4

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't care i am a girl with thick brows

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 4

• Brooke Shields, Katarina Witt, Kirstie Alley, Denise Richards, Emma Watson, Lily Collins, Audrey Hepburn

All these women and many more have a look that I'm a sucker for. I didn't vote because preferring strong brows was not an option.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind once they are neat

0|0
    0|0
  • I do like a nice manicured eyebrow. One that is noticeable. Not a big fan of tiny little lines. They help draw attention to a womans eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't need to be thin little lines but I hate thick eyebrows. And some girls have it so bad.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• As long as the eyebrows are nicely done, suit your frame, and look natural, I don't think thickness matters. It really depends on what each one prefers, especially what you** prefer. You like your eyebrows thick, let them be thick and don't think about if guys care how your brows look, some of them probably don't even notice. What's important is to have them neat.

0|0
    1|0
  • Depends on the girls features, some suit one better than the other

1|0
    0|0
  • These options read a little biased so I didn't select them.

I say structured, groomed, but thickness is based on what you prefer.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope not. Mine are pretty thick, but they kinda look like the eyebrows you see in makeup tutorials.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think most guys would be fine with a happy medium. At least mine is.

1|1
    0|0
  • my eyebrows are the first thing i do in the morning #noshame

0|0
    1|0
  • I like thick eyebrows just as long as they're groomed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thicker and groomed is very attractive. Many girls will have permanent make up just to have nicer brows.

0|0
    0|0