Why can't I get a boyfriend?

I'm 18 and haven't had a whole lot of luck, the ones I don't want to like me, like and the ones I like don't know I exist... I guess I'm a little shy. So what was it that made you decide to talk to a girl that eventually became your girlfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't be so quick to judge people. Some guys that may not be the best looking, or seem a little shy, or possibly even just an outcast, can be the best guys in the world. Some of these guys are in the same situation you are now. They may like you but to you, they don't exist. Think on that one. I personally think I am not all that great but my attitude of "the hell what people think of me it's their loss if they don't want me" has gotten me much farther than I could have ever expected.

Don't be shy. If you like the guy just walk up and say hey! If he doesn't show interest... the hell with it, plenty more fish and he could be losing out on something grand.

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe being shy is your prob. make sure you are approachable. smile and say hello to the ones you like. a little flirting will help.

• well in my opinion you are very cute, I'm surprised why it's tough for you to get a boyfriend, because most of the time, there are more guys out there that struggle to get a girlfriend than there are girls who struggle to get a boyfriend, unfortuneately it's because us guys always or generall have to initiate.

• Just wait to meet the right guy. YOu're barely legal, what's the rush?

What Girls Said 1

• be more out there, more spontanious (idk ho to spell that). MAKE THEM NOTICE YOU...but don't get annoying. crack jokes, laugh regularly, make a lot of friends, and go to lots of parties. where flattering clothes and mke an effort to say hey to them every once and a while

• Very true. There's lots of pretty girls out there, so it's your job to separate yourself from the masses. Make your presence known.