Girls, what's the best razor to use to shave your legs?

The one I use isn't that great. I heard using men's razors work way better than the shit the stores sell to women.

1mo I use Venus shavers usually, kind of like this one: www.usrazor.com/uploads/product/1450915034.jpg

but I always manage to either cut myself or get razor burn on my legs.
1mo Guys, I am going to try out men's razor for my legs. Which razor do you recommend?

Most Helpful Guy

• Instead of a razor, I would suggest that you use a Braun Silk-epil to go over the relevant areas of your body a couple of times each week.
    It does not hurt (much) after the first time and you will have that just-waxed look constantly.

Is that an electric razor?

No, it is a plucking machine.
      Instead of cutting hairs, it has little jaws that grip the hairs and then pull them out of the skin. The cost of buying the machine is about the same as two visits for waxing, so it pays for itself fairly quickly.
      My suggestion would be to get everything (and I do mean everything) waxed, then go over everything with the Silk-epil a couple of times each week.
      As new hairs poke through they will be plucked out, so you will have that perfect hairless look constantly.
      Also, because each time will involve only a few new hairs here and there, there will be little to no pain involved.

Most Helpful Girl

• I use men's razors. My favorite is Gilet original that I can throw away after a couple of uses. I've tried Venus and all those ones with the extra gel stuff and all that, they don't work nearly as well as the men's razors and irritate my skin!

Gillette* typo!

Thank you! 😊

What Guys Said 9

• Haha this triggered my sense of humour. Do not try okay... just a joke :D
    www.boons-steegmans.be/.../...sche-grasmachine.jpg

• That's exactly what my ex used and she didn't have any problems. She used it in the shower though, while showering with warm water.

• I heard that women's razors are better.

Harry Razors has been getting a lot of marketing hype. It's suppose to be a high end male razor for a decent price. I've never used it but I bet it's a quality razor. Here's the link to their page: https://www.harrys.com But honestly I would just use regular, mid grade razors from the Walmart.

• I don't know /= I only really use a electric razor most of the time.

If I had to suggest one it would be men's razors they're generally stronger and sharper then women's razors because our facial hair can get as strong as copper wire so we need sharper blades.

• I know a lot of women use men's razors. I think cuz they offer a closer shave I'm unsure.

• Make sure your only shaving your legs

• Mach 3 razor!

• Male's razors.

• Knife

What Girls Said 15

• I can't offer any legit input cause I haven't tried yet but I'm going to try Harry's brand razor. Can get it at target.

• i always use men's razors. right now, i am using a 6 bladed men's razor from the 7-11. it's disposable, but it works great.

• can't say it's the best but this is the one I use
    smedia.webcollage.net/.../...dd9481b9.jpg.w480.jpg

• Haha I always use men's razors. Feminine ones are so small and dainty, it takes a year to shave with them.

• I always buy the shit ones, but if you find a better kind from these comments, make sure to hmu. Mine suck too

• The more blades the better. I use men's 5 or 6 blades, they're much sharper

• No lie. I use the men's version of the dollar general brand five blade razors. BEST I've ever used, and I've used sooo many different ones.

• I use men's Gillette fusion. Girl razors suck.

• I always use a man's razor and then to smooth off rough skin use olive oil mixed with sugar.

• I use an epilator it's the best! And then for an even smoother softer feel/look I use noxzema razors they're also fantastic and prize wise fantastic as well.

• Men's razors give you a much closer shave and make you feel "smoother"

• I use "men's" razors bc they're aimed at removing coarse hairs.

• I use men's razors

• The 'shit' women's razors are because women have thicker hair and need thicker razors and if you use a mans razor on your legs for example the hair may grow back thicker. It's kinda like how if you shave your legs the hair tends to grow back faster

• Men's razors work the best. I used the Gillette one and it works way better than any girl ones I ever bought. And my legs look ohhhh so pop smoothhhh