I am myself pretty skinny and fit and I often see comments on the Internet that mock girls if they are not perfectly flat or toned, they call them flabby or fat. They also write it's disgusting when a girl's body is soft and has some fat.
But I just can't understand it, aren't girls supposed to be soft? Isn't toned body a masculine feature? I really like it when a girl is soft to touch and not bony or hard. At the same time girls feel insecure if they don't have a sixpack or if they have some love handles. So am I the only one who prefers girls to be soft or maybe it is common?
- I am a guy and I don't like soft bodies on girls.0%(0)9%(5)Vote23%(5)
- I am a guy and I like soft bodies on girls.6%(2)32%(17)Vote68%(15)
- I am a girl with a soft body and I don't want to change it.42%(13)25%(13)Vote0%(0)
- I am a girl with a soft body but I want to be toned.32%(10)21%(11)Vote5%(1)
- I am a girl with a toned body but I wish I were softer.0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
- I am a girl with a toned body and I don't want to change it.20%(6)13%(7)Vote4%(1)
Most Helpful Girl
no you're not, I'm skinny fat, not much fat just not muscled so it's soft to the touch and I've been complimented on it a few times 😊 like some people I can't believe I don't exercise lol1