I am myself pretty skinny and fit and I often see comments on the Internet that mock girls if they are not perfectly flat or toned, they call them flabby or fat. They also write it's disgusting when a girl's body is soft and has some fat.
But I just can't understand it, aren't girls supposed to be soft? Isn't toned body a masculine feature? I really like it when a girl is soft to touch and not bony or hard. At the same time girls feel insecure if they don't have a sixpack or if they have some love handles. So am I the only one who prefers girls to be soft or maybe it is common?
- I am a guy and I don't like soft bodies on girls.0% (0)23% (5)9% (5)Vote
- I am a guy and I like soft bodies on girls.6% (2)68% (15)32% (17)Vote
- I am a girl with a soft body and I don't want to change it.42% (13)0% (0)25% (13)Vote
- I am a girl with a soft body but I want to be toned.32% (10)5% (1)21% (11)Vote
- I am a girl with a toned body but I wish I were softer.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- I am a girl with a toned body and I don't want to change it.20% (6)4% (1)13% (7)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
no you're not, I'm skinny fat, not much fat just not muscled so it's soft to the touch and I've been complimented on it a few times 😊 like some people I can't believe I don't exercise lol1