Am I the only guy who likes soft bodies on girls?

I am myself pretty skinny and fit and I often see comments on the Internet that mock girls if they are not perfectly flat or toned, they call them flabby or fat. They also write it's disgusting when a girl's body is soft and has some fat.
But I just can't understand it, aren't girls supposed to be soft? Isn't toned body a masculine feature? I really like it when a girl is soft to touch and not bony or hard. At the same time girls feel insecure if they don't have a sixpack or if they have some love handles. So am I the only one who prefers girls to be soft or maybe it is common?

• I am a guy and I don't like soft bodies on girls.
  • I am a guy and I like soft bodies on girls.
  • I am a girl with a soft body and I don't want to change it.
  • I am a girl with a soft body but I want to be toned.
  • I am a girl with a toned body but I wish I were softer.
  • I am a girl with a toned body and I don't want to change it.

Most Helpful Girl

• no you're not, I'm skinny fat, not much fat just not muscled so it's soft to the touch and I've been complimented on it a few times 😊 like some people I can't believe I don't exercise lol

Most Helpful Guy

• 0|1

Great girl, but I meant not only thick girls but also skinny fat girls, i. e. thin girls with some fat.

These are girls who look skinny but don't work out. They look slim in clothes but are soft to touch.

I'll just take your word for it.

What Girls Said 10

• All natural women will have a bit of a pooch in the front - below the bellybutton - it's where fat is stored more than anywhere else > where the uterus expands when it's time...
    I'd like to have a toned body... I'm working towards it.
    Besides it being more acceptable socially, it's also sort of easier in the long run...

• I'm pretty soft, I don't wanna change it. I guess I'd like to be slimmer but I don't really want to get muscular or too toned, I like being soft. It's what I like in girls too.

• i am a soft girl with some curves and i deal with itt

• Its all a matter of taste and there are people for every kind of body (fortunately)

• I think I'm softly toned, like a nice shape but still soft to touch.

• Each to their own. Im straight but i think womans different bodies are beautiful!

• I'm more of the soft bodied but I'm working on toning up. Mostly for my health to be honest.

Guys usually tell me I'm super pretty. I don't always feel like it though. I think society can ruin body image

• Haha, guess I'm "soft" lol. :)

• Soft does not equal fat

Of course, but their softness comes from a layer of fat. I like it by the way.

• I think that's incredibly common.

What Guys Said 11

• Have known some very toned or slim girls who had beautifully soft and inviting *skin*. It wasn't anything to do with how much body fat they had.

It has. If she is toned she can't be soft, toned=muscly=firm. If she is not firm she is not toned.

With all due respect, I know what I felt.

• Soft is fine but if she is size 14+ that's crossing the soft line for me personally.

• My personal preference is for fit and toned bodies

• I like toned bodies because I see soft and thin bodies as a sign of weakness.
    A toned body is healthier than either of the other two as well, it shows that she can keep up if we decide to go hiking or move things around.

Girls are meant to be weak.

Why would they?
      There's no biological need to have a girl be weak.
      It's better to be strong.
      If my closest friend (who is female) was any less strong of both body and mind, she'd be dead.
      I would want someone who can keep up with me, not someone I have to protect.

That's a matter of preference I guess. I don't require my girlfriend to be strong.

• I rather have a soft bodied girl

• PILLOWS!

• I love soft bodies on girls

• Different strokes for different blokes. It's all personal preference and millions like "softer" women some prefer skinnier, "fitter" girls. The bullying of heaview people isn't usually men and it is girls who are stupid people.

• You are a special snowflake

• As long as the extra padding is concentrated on her tits, I'm good!