Opinion on glasses?

Just wondering what your opinion is of girls who wear glasses? I have glasses but I feel incredibly insecure when I wear them. I've been wearing contacts almost everyday, which I don't really mind doing, it is however tiring on the eyes and can be expensive. I think everyone else looks good with glasses but I feel so ugly when I wear them.

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Guy

• that's so weird! I wear glasses myself and love the look many girls have when they are wearing glasses and are working or thinking deep! That face! impeccably cute!

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't worry about it you're not alone. I genuinely look awful with my glasses on and I look like a 10 year old with them on. Deffo feel my best with my contacts in especially because my eyes are probably my best feature and having them hidden behind frames doesn't help

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I think girls with glasses can be very attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • I've worn them since the 5th grade. I don't mind if girls have them. My girlfriend does, but she's self conscious, too. So I understand.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like glasses

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls with glasses are hot. Then again, I wear glasses so that's a bias right there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Glasses can look so sexy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Go to a good optician and ask advice for a model that fits your character. It will make you more sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear glasses. But to tell you the truth guys like it when girls wear glasses they maybe think it's sexy or hot or pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they look cute.

0|0
    0|0