How do I make my hair wavy?

I have pretty straight hair and I want to wave it... how can I do this without product? if I can't which product?

Most Helpful Girl

• um you can try after taking a shower don't towel dry go outside and let the air dry it. Also how long is your hair? because it depends on the length

• My hair is about 4.5 in long

and just not dry it at all?

• :) sweet

Thanks!

• LOL anytime ;)

What Girls Said 4

• Get a crimping iron. I got one really cheap at a garage sale. Just don't hold it over any section of your hair to long or it will look unnatural. Then comb it and tossle it a bit. Or, if your hair is long enough, have a shower before you go to bed, braid it into sections, and then take out the braids and mess it up in the morning. It's something girls have been doing for years, and it won't damage your hair.

• take a shower at night, and then french braid you hair, sleep on it and then the longer you let it sit in your hair, the most the waves will hold...you should remember that it needs to be all the way dry before you let it out

• braid it in sections over night and then in the morning, take them out and brush through them with your hands.

• After you shower, while your hair is still damp you can take some mousse product and squirt a dollop into your hand and then rub it all over your hair, just randomly working it in and make it all messy-like. That should give you some natural waves without looking crimped or too done up.

Good luck.

What Guys Said 1

• If you don't want to put something in your hair, they have hair wavers along the same lines as a hair straightener. Other than that I don't know.