Facial hair, does it look good or should it be shaved?

Sorry for the same question, but the other pictures I put up on the last question really stunk and I just got better ones and it wouldn't let me update the pictures... So... girls and guy, should I keep it or shave it? I'm thinking I need to grow it out a bit more.

Look I'm going for - Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom, link

link

This is me - link

link

link

link

And no... I'm not trying to compare myself to two of the sexiest men in Hollywood, just using them as examples for the facial hair. Haha.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because your hair is so light it is kind of hard for me to say. I am always down for facial hair, but too much light hair on the head and face can be overwhelming. Are you planning on continuing to grow it out or keep it trimmed at this level? This is fine for the relaxed look, but in all honesty it kind of looks like you are trying really hard to grow a beard and it's not happening. Hopefully you see what I mean. I am not trying to be mean but just honest. Either grow it out a little more or shave it off.

• I shaved the sides, and am growing it out a lot more from the mustache area and the chin area and the under the lip area.

What Girls Said 2

• I would say let it grow.

Some can wear it and some can't.

I think you would look quite young without facial hair

so keep it, it suits you well.

• I would say no because men look older and a bit dirty when they have facial hair. I love johhny depp. When he has no facial hair! he looks more sexy and better. I would say you'd look better with out it.

What Guys Said 0