How do I find the right bra size?

My bra size never was really right, are there any tips to find the right one. Or just try on 20 and see which fit the best?

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Guy

• You should go to a professional in a shop for correct measurements

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of stores use the outdated sizing that adds inches to your underbust. The best way to find your bra size is actually to just measure yourself. It's also important to learn how to put on your bra correctly (seriously, lots of us haven't learned how) and the signs of bad fit. For example, a lot of people don't know that gaping in the top is usually a sign of your cup being too small, as opposed to too large. Because stores don't size correctly and don't carry the modern range (28-48 B-K) most people end up in bras that are too large in the band and too small in the cup.

Here are some resources to help you.
    Modern bra sizing
    Band = underbust (rounded up to the nearest even number)
    Cup = bust - underbust (1 inch difference=1 cup letter)
    A, B, C, D, DD, E, F, FF, G, GG, H, HH, J, JJ, K
    http://brasizecalculator.tk/

What correctly sized 32DDs look like (hint, it's actually quite small): www.brabandproject.com/.../search

The importance of putting your bra on correctly, even for people who are small busted: brasandbodyimage.com/.../

Where to buy bras in a modern range (because most people, even small busted, are larger than D cup): bustyresources.wikia.com/wiki/Offline_retailer

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I dunno but can I help?

0|0
    0|0
  • go to a bra shop and get sized up by a pro

0|0
    0|0
  • Get help from a professional.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Measure your underbust then your chest. Sutract the underbust measurement from the chest measurement. The number from the underbust will be your band size and the subtracted number will be your cup size (1 inch= A cup, 2 inches= B cup, and so on). This is only standard, so go try the size you got, and if it doesn't fit, change the numbers to get the size's sister size. You do this by going up/down the band size and decreasing/increasing the cup size.

0|1
    0|0
  • Go to a proper lingerie shop and ask if they have a fitter and get yourself fitted properly.

0|0
    0|0
  • A good lingerie shop must be able to give you advice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get fitted at multiple stores.

0|0
    0|0
  • you can always go to places like victoria secrets and have them do a bra fitting with you

0|0
    0|0