Girls, How easy is it to wear high heels?

How hard can it be to wear a pair of shoes?

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Girls Said 24

• Super difficult. I can wear heels that are about 3 inches and even that will hurt my feet after like 15 minutes and I nearly fall over a lot.

• What does it feel like when they start hurting?

• It does take some getting used to, when you first start out wearing them. Especially true with the taller heel heights. I wear them every day and have for years so they feel natural to me.

• I have a hard time walking in anything higher than like 1 inch heels or anything with a skinny/pointy heal. Normally I just wear flats but when I do wear heals they're not very high and never stilettos

• Why do you find them difficult?

• Does that get harder and/or more painful the higher they are?

• Obviously...

• Trust me, it's not easy. We have to practice and have to learn balance. Especially with high heels. Yet it makes us feel good to be taller than we are. XD So we put in much effort.

• I don't wear high heels

• Any particular reason, or just not something you're into?

• I just wondered. It's nice to see someone who doesn't feel pressured by society into doing something she doesn't want to

• @Asker Who is society? 😈 I wear what I want, I do what I want & I'll say what I want

• It's simple. It's not hard once you have practice. I can walk normally and not look like I'm hobbling because I know how to do it but some girls struggle. I love them and the confidence they give me so I wear them no matter what but you better not fucking take it for granted because it HURTS after a few hours unless you're wearing a really good expensive shoe like Manolo Blahnik. ;)

• So do you start to hobble when they are hurting?

• You should try wearing them on a night out and see for yourself ;) you might like it

• You're the 4th person to suggest I try wearing some. I'm pretty sure I haven't got an outfit they would go with though lol

• Not hard, but uncomfortable... I have a flat foot so they're very uncomfortable... but I still wear a pair ever now and then...

• Is there a limit to how long you can wear them?

• Yeah, it depends on the heel...2-4 in I probably could wear all day with sitting breaks in between... I try not to go over 4... too painful for me... wedges I can do all day...

• How often do you need to sit down and for how long? What do you do if there's nowhere to sit?

• Very fucking hard, but I just feel I'm tall enough as it is and don't have the need to wear anything other than flats. But I generally wear trainers as I walk a lot and I like knowing if need be I can run in them

• I don't wear heels higher than 3½ so I wouldn't really know.
    I guess anything higher is just uncomfortable.

• But below that they're comfortable?

• Who makes them.
      I had two pairs that looked exactly the same, but were made by 2 different companies.
      One was a lot more comfortable than the other.
      The other one hurt so bad.

• Did you just throw the bad ones away or did you try to make them work for you?

• Easy for me

• High heels. Let's see, it's like walking on your toes in shoes that fall off.
    Also painful.

Boots are good tho

• I like walking on my toes. Not sure about shoes falling off though. Don't some of them have straps to hold them on?

Are boots better just because they stay on?

• @tabbymac So are you talking about clear tights or pantyhose rather than black or colored ones?

• Either really, it's the shape too.

• They're okay for the first few hours after that they start to hurt

• It starts off mild and gradually builds up to a sharp pain.

• Can you still walk in them when it's a sharp pain?

• Easy for me

• Personally, easy for me

• Wear one, and then come tell us how it goes. 😊

• It's not hard at all.

• i dont find it really hard at all.

• Very easy!!

• I'm use to heels, so it's easy for me personally

• How hard can it be? Take yourself outside and punch yourself in the face

• Are they really that bad?

• Depends on the girl, depends on the shoe, depends on the time worn

• It's pierce of cake

• it's never been hard for me. I can run in heels

• What does it feel like to run in them?

• Depends how high they are XD

• How high do you find easy and how high do you find hard?

• Hard to walk in them, when they are that high plus your basically walking on your toes
      so its painful.

• What does that feel like?

• Love high heels, you should buy a pair