How to style this too short skirt?

my best friend bought it for me for my birthday and there's no receipt, so I have to wear it when we go out tomorrow. It's actually pretty long, but it's that scrunchy material so it always rides up really short like so. How can I wear it?!?!

link

Most Helpful Girl

• black tights with a loose top may b with some ruffles, ruffles always say flirty in a good way, tuck it in and I like the idea of the belt, for shoes stay with wedges if you still want height, stay away from stilettos and likes they make you look trashy focus on big bangles, with some colors ro break the blackness and a nice necklace and play up ur make up

What Guys Said 1

• Best over leggings. VEry trendy and then you don't worry about it riding up.

What Girls Said 7

• leggings! :) Bright colored or black.

With either cowboy boots or flats or heels... whichever suits your style and the venue...

And wear with a conservative shirt (tucked in... like you have in the pic I think) with a long necklace...

And if she's actually your best friend, she'll totally get it...

• black tights. leggings will be too thick. same color/coverage, but not as thick looking.

• With leggings, maybe a pink or other bright colored legging and a black shirt on top.

• the black leggings you have with it work

wear a more conservative top

wear flat shoes if you don't want sexy heels

• rule of thumb- if you are wearing a skimpy skirt wear a conservative top, or vice versa.

• that skirt is so cute! wear black tights..not leggings cause leggings will look way to thick. wear a tank top with it and if it's cold a cardigan

• avoid high heels because it'll make you look trampy. 2-3 inches should be ok. wear a looser top