Guys what do you really think of stretch marks on girls butts, boobs, etc?

is it a turn off?

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually, I find stretch marks on a fit woman very sexy when you can tell she lost weight... It shows me that she didn't get to where she is without struggles... that she's willing to do something difficult if that's what it takes for her to achieve what she wants.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think most guys care about this stuff. Not as much as some of us girls obsess over them sometimes. I think the key is to just realize that everyone has flaws. There are stuff guys are insecure about too. So don't feel bad if you have stretch marks. Most people have them.

What Guys Said 25

• Even skinny girls often have stretch marks. If a guy thinks its a turnoff he's just an immature little boy.

• Zero fucks given. If your dude is turned off by stretch marks then your dude is a chick. I got random little scars and stretch marks all over my body.

• stretch marks? man i call those tiger stripes and its pretty damn cool haha

• It just is. We know you might have them, some guys do to. It's not a turn on but assuming they aren't really really bad, not a turn off either. Most guys just ignore them. It will bother you way more than it will us.

• Congrats... you're just like every other human. Wanna cookie?

• it really depends on how bad they are. the ones most people have are really not an issue. sometimes they even make it look more interesting

• Only girls seem to care about this sort of stuff

• It's part of life.

• No :( not on the butt :(

• Do you have them?

• Not at all, I have a few too, so i'd be a hypocrite if I said otherwise.

• it is nothing at al, not a big deal. I find it to be a touch more sensitive when tickling my fingers over her skin anyway. it seems that the girls that I have been with like it big time when I run my fingers over it.

• It really depends on how it looks it can be attractive as well as it can also be not so attractive especially on the breast. It's not a deal breaker tho.

• Def not a turn off. It's natural. Sometimes I actually find them to be sexy in a way

• Yes.

why? If you can explain it

To be honest I don't know. I mean it isn't as if it's the end of the world but it just is depending on where they are and how pronounced.

• not for me.. they are ok and natural... nothing to freak about them

• Huge turnoff.

• i wouldn't say its a turn off at all doesn't bother me at all if they have them

• most of us don't care

• I stretch and dont have any marks?

• Not a turn off... it's natural

• I have em too. I dont care.

• depends why she has them really

• I personally think it's nothing wrong with a girl who has stretch marks on her body, its apart of life, long as u like her for the way she is , is what matters most

• Stretch marks are gross.

What Girls Said 4

• I have some on my booty because when I was younger I scratched myself with my nails... yep the stupidest thing I could have done haha... but right now they don't seem to be a big deal... I think I would have got them anyways because I have a big booty and when younger was super skinny D:

• I can't think of one girl I know closely who doesn't have some sort of stretch marks on her body.

• its normal i have them and know many other girls who have them

• it s not appealing but not a major problem id they aren t really pronounced