Girls are already beautiful and still wear makeup and look more beautiful, what should guys do?

What should guys do to look more beautiful and compatible and worthy of women are already more beautiful than men and get more beautiful by beauty salons waxing threading Beauty treatments and make-up?

:(

0|0
9|12

Most Helpful Girl

• Just groom yourself.
    If you have a beard, keep it groomed. Smell nice. Dress appropriately. Carry yourself with CONFIDENCE and just be genuine. That's about as sexy as it gets!

2|2
    0|0
    • 1mo

It's so simple for men? Doesn't the beards tuin it for men? And so does the male body hair especially the torso hairs

• Show All
    • 1mo

Its my pleasure to compliment you :)
      Ya it depends on the individual, I guess women in general dislike beards. Isn't it so?
      And oh if I say what's your own personal views on lot of male body hair everywhere else then what would you say? Wax/shaved/laser/natural?

• 1mo

I don't know but a lot of hair is a turn off for sure. Keep it groomed or clean. Shaving I guess.. cuz like for a guy I'd assume that'd be the easiest way for you men.

What Girls Said 8

• Most of the men I've dated have beards, I've insisted they get their beard lines threaded so they are perfectly even and straight cut.

Eyebrows is another one men can do..
    Overall body hair treatment lol..

Depends on the type of man, what his comfortable with and what his overall look is.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Men should laser EVERYWHERE?

• Show All
    • 1mo

Lol what's it?

• Have a hot body

1|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

Can you please define what's a hot male body?

• 1mo

Fit not fat and not skinny

• 1mo

Just being fit nice combed hair on head and all shaved face and body is enough for men to look nice sexy and appealing to women?
      It's that simple?

• You can wear makeup too lol

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Women would appreciate it?

• 1mo

Lots of actors wear it. Just like concealer and shit like that.

I'm not a big fan of makeup though

• Men are free to decide on the level of grooming they do the same as us women, why should anyone feel pressurised into looking a certain way? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and we all have different ideas of what beauty is.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

As a woman what do you feel men do and wear then they look more beautiful and compatible with women's beauty?

• Show All
    • 1mo

What's the best bet to appeal to women?

• 1mo

Just be yourself, as long as long as you're clean and fresh and you're good to be around then you'll do fine. Lack of confidence is a turn off, if you feel you need to wax then do so if it will help your self confidence.

• Smell good, have your hair and clothes well styled, be sweet, be clean. Ummm.. I can't think of anything else. TBH there's no product that makes you look attractive more than your personality does.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

Lipstick, mascara, eye liner , threaded eyebrows, manicure pedicure and waxed body?

• Show All
    • 1mo

Ok haha anyway. I thought women are baby smooth everywhere except the groin and pits. Seriously!!
      Overly hairy man should shave their whole body at least once every 15 days?

• 1mo

I guess so. Anyway, really, live it and don't be too anxious about it. It's fine just lay back and watch.

• Tbh I think girls shouldn't wear makeup unless it's necessary like having zits, etc. About guys, I think they're cool either way, but in MY opinion I like guys with good sence of humor and personality, if you want a girl just use a cologne, it gets (some) everytime.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Guys should wear eyeliner?
      Should guys shave face and body?

• Show All
    • 1mo

@Touchmehxx like I said its MY opinion, and I only use make up when i have scars or something. I jist think all women look perfect the way they are, little girls are using unnecessary make up tho.

• 1mo

@Touchmehxx im not stopping you fro wearing make up anyways

• Be hygienic

1|0
    0|0
  • the important thing is being good inside

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

A man is very good from inside but has beard is shaved on head and has a very hairy back and chest and is 4'11"
      So sexy isn't it?

What Guys Said 12

• Correction. Average girls look better with makeup. Beautiful girls look better without it.
    A guy doesn't need makeup, he just deals with what he has.
    Work on your muscles and always carry a plastic bag with you, so if a girl wants to fuck you, she could use it on you.

1|0
    0|0
  • I agree with the suggestion to lift weights. Not only will you look better and be healthier, but you'll exude confidence... and that's one of the most attractive things to women.

0|1
    0|0
  • Without wishing to sound like a troll, lift weights. I think it's the single biggest thing us guys can do to enhance physical appearance. If that's not your scene then eating well and generally staying fit helps.

On makeup, I think not having have that rigmarole to deal with is one of the perks of being male.

0|0
    0|0
  • As a straight guy i think average guys are better looking than girls, also guys have better physique.

1|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

How can you say so?
      I doubt men are better looking than women

• I went to a beauty salon once for acne, i did not regret it. Men should make skin care more of a priority, it helps a lot.

2|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Would men look beautiful if they wear makeup and all

• 1mo

Yeah i suppose. I have never tried any make up before in my life.

• Be lucky you're a guy. You dont have to put make up on every day and all that other shiet. You know how long I need to wait sometimes at my girl... In that time I could drive up and down to the grocery store and maybe still have some time left😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Not sure if serious.

Not many women look actually good without make up. We look way better on average, objectively speaking

0|0
    1|0
    • 1mo

Don't put women down

• Show All
    • 1mo

So!
      What are you trying to tell and prove dude?

• 1mo

Doesn't mean they should wear ir

• wear makeup too...

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • comb your hair 2 times randomly and it is fine xD being guy is sometimes easy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear make-up also.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0