What is the best outfit and makeup to wear on first date?

How to look pretty on a first date? I love dressing up and seduce the guy, I don't really like wearing dresses or skirts, what are some of your best outfits? I love natural makeup! If you have any opinions please join them with pictures if possible.
Guys, what do you think a girl going on first date should wear?

1mo More opinions?
1mo Any other opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• maybe a little cleavage but not too much. i prefer flat shoes, skinny jeans or something that is not super loose around your legs and maybe a hint of makeup just to show that you´re making an effort but not so much that you think she´s trying to mask her flaws.

• Something form fitting and some lipstick that works with your face.

• I would say, in one word: conservative.
    Don't make him focus too much on your looks, make him focus on your personality. If you dress up super sexy there's a chance he'll go for "the meat" instead of the girl :o

• I believe what you wear barely means something for a guy. Don't worry too much about it.

• Wear light to no make up, clothes should be dresses like below, will be great

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...0fe5729c36.jpg

I bet it will suit you

• just be urself he likes you for who u r not for what u wear well at least that what i would have done (says the person who constantly forgets to check his hair and wears the same style of cloth every day)

• I wear gray slacks, a long sleeve light blue oxford shirt tucked in, black belt, black shoes, and if it's cold I wear a dinner jacket. I dress the same for a date as I would for a meeting, minus the tie. Business appropriate.

Women should dress nice. No baggy jeans. No tank tops. No tee shirts. No dirty yoga pants.

You've basically just listed every top

Blouses and shirts have buttons and they're not that nice tbh

@Touchmehxx Oh, well, I'm not an expert. I don't think I've ever gone on a date and looked at the woman and thought she was under dressed. Women tend to dress nice. It's men who most often under dress.

• Simple outfits like: Jeans, t-shirt, sneakers.
    No makeup, natural look is the best.

• Just be you. That's more than enough. Or it should be.

• Depends on what you want. If you want casual sex and eventual abandonment, dress slutty. If you want a long-term, committed relationship, dress more conservatively, and low-key.

• birthday suit ;) leaves the best impression

• Minimal makep, something nice that shows off her curves, but isn't slutty.

• Your birthday suit.

• Don't make up too much like clowns be as you said natural, personally I love girls in geans I mean typical clothes

• Casual Dress/Outfit, something bright no dark color.

• Something casual.

• Some thing that show her feature but not too much make up just a tad don't over do it

• https://youtu.be/HC4Og450qcQ
    Vest top with no bra like this chick.

• I seriously think that the world would be a better place if you had to just roll out of bed and throw pants on and go for breakfast for first dates

• You don't like wearing skirts and dresses, but, you love "dressing up'. Are you even real, bro?

So you can't dress up unless you're wearing a dress?

Yeah, she really does

Just because your sexist doesn't mean anything about me lmao

What Girls Said 17

• I believe with all of the Dating and Mating I have Done in my own Life, @Pinky26, a Girl should just Wear Whatever her and Her "First Date" Decide on, and Go from there. Depends on the Place Selected, which Normally is already Discussed beforehand.
    Casual and a bit Sexy, However, Not too "Showy and Tell" if Both are just Going Lite, But Fancy Pants and but Not Hot Pants and High Skirt if Going to a Very High Maintenance Place, where just Your own Face... Nice and Decent Slow Pace.
    Read and Re-Read if you have too. Some, hun, say I Can be "Confusing" at times. But someone like You who has a Most Amazing Personality, has a Sharp Mind as well, I can Tell.
    Good luck and Thanks for your Kind Invite. xx

• Agree with natural/little makeup
    Tank tops - no bra - that beg to be pulled down so goodies spring out to play
    was once the rage
    Zip up (I mean down) the front, no panties short shorts were useful - not too so tight they seem glued on = hinders playtime,

• I was going to suggest that for a date the best thing is to be casual chic. You could easily pull it off by wearing a skirt or a dress, hence you will also look dressed up & seductive, but then I read you don't really like skirts and dresses, so now I have to suggest something else that you might like, lol.
    Jumpsuits are "dressed up" outfits that are great for a first date. The one below, looks really seductive in my eyes: it's a deep V neck, sleeveless, it gives a great silhouette, and it's dark and shiny (similar to a sexy leather outfit). Plus the way it's flared at the bottom makes it look trendy.
    static.zara.net/.../5410246800_1_1_1.jpg
    You want a natural makeup, so I suggest not wearing eye makeup except for mascara. Focus on face makeup more, make your skin look healthy by adding glow. Use a good foundation, concealer, and illuminator/highlighter. You can also add color by using bronzer for a sunkissed skin and blush for healthy looking rosy cheeks. Think about runway makeup, a lot of times it looks natural and effortless, it doesn't focus too much on the eyes and lips.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...87b708f7a7.jpg
    Any nude shade of lipstick would look great except if you're going to wear something black, then red lipstick will look so pretty and just ah.. ma.. zing!
    More jumpsuit ideas
    scontent-amt2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...07875672_n.jpg

scontent-amt2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...98436044_n.jpg
    If jumpsuits aren't your thing and you still want to look nice, then you could always go for flared pants and a blazer
    scontent-amt2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...02002167_n.jpg
    A colorful outfit would look really nice too
    scontent-amt2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...23463441_n.jpg

• If you like simple make up and no dresses or skirts... maybe these.
    blush-tinted chap stick/lip gloss-cc cream-a little shadow and light mascara
    i.ytimg.com/vi/k3WZZKhEdts/maxresdefault.jpg
    lip stain-highlighter-cc cream-mascara-tiny bit of shadow
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...48a59a9959.jpg

If you want to seduce him, try a wrap top, it will accentuate your curves. Also, wearing well made, expensive looking clothing that holds your body right will grab his attention even if it isn't a skirt or dress:) I like Miranda Kerr's street style for reference on how easy clothes can look chic and attractive.
    picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/...use-cream-chiffon.jpg

anf.scene7.com/.../anf_126660_02_model1

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...7bdda97d76.jpg

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...e742eb5486.jpg

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...2d26d2f3e1.jpg

img02.eshizuoka.jp/.../o0416064012145393536.jpg

• Just dress in a way that makes you feel comfortable , coz if you don't you may feel awkward and uncomfortable. 😊

• I'd wear something comfortable and depending on what the date is and season is, if not a skirt, probably jeans and a cute button down top. I ln not big in makeup so I wouldn't be able to help without knowing your face.

• I'm a huge fan of looking low-maintenance cute on a first date. Dress up in a way that looks like I'm not putting in a lot of effort. Dressy top and skinny jeans perhaps, with my hair in a low ponytail and "natural" makeup.

• feminine & conservative

• Depends on what you like
    For me it's always a dress. I prefer chiffon

As for makeup, I don't put foundation/concealers; so it's any cool eye makeup and liquid lipstick.

i0.wp.com/.../...or-Smokey-Eye-Makeup-Tutorial.jpg

• ı wear what ı wear in daily life

• Hair down, light make up and something casual. Skinny jeans and a cute top. Maybe a little cleavage but not too much! First dates at this age can tend to be more casual so "dressing up" can come later.

• Red top with dark jeans and have your hair down.
    Keep the makeup simple. Eyeliner, mascara and some lip colour.

• I think a little black dress, a set of pearls, a pair of black heels is always elegant, I think it screams a class act while being sexy at the same time. I think for makeup you should go with mainly natural but amp it up a bit try a red or light pink pout, with some eyeliner on your lower water line as well as upper and if you want a less intense look try brown eyeliner and mascara

• I wear smth sexy and cute but not too revealing

• Maybe something that is a little universal yet describes your personality. I would wear a cute skater dress, statement necklace, neutral sneakers and designer sunglasses - I'm girly yet sorta sporty, and love fashion. Something like that. For makeup, I love very discreet makeup. Sutble foundation, a little mascara and thin cateye. Maybe some chapstick.

• I think you should wear what you want, what you like and what you feel good in. Just stay yourself. If you like natural makeup on a daily basis then why would you put more makeup on if it's not what you like you know what I mean