What kind of heels and leggings can I wear with this dress?

it has lots of colors and patterns lol XD
so what do you think would look sort off nice
I don t think black would look good. also I need leggings with it cs it s too short
or should I jsut forget the heels and wear it with jeans shorts and a converse?
by the way don t mind my face I am sooo tired XD

1mo Bump

Most Helpful Guy

• Red would look good with that dress, just to accentuate the red in it. Or maybe a bright yellow or blue. Black would be kind of boring since that dress is so colourful and vibrant. Just simple pumps or if you can get away, really thin heals, but higher, to really show off your legs. Just the fact that the dress looks really sensual on you, you need to keep that going with the heals.

For leggings, maybe those types that look like jeans, but are pretty thin material. Or maybe like a white might work. Or a metallic style (gold or silver) might work also since there's a bit of metallic highlights. Or, like mesh style.

Or, you could do like a red tight with black pumps. Then you at least still have colour near the dress with the black shoes. Actually, black with yellow would look better.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 23

• I like your one piece (?), it's very... (woah is that a fruitloop dream catcher in the center?), it's very interesting and it looks nice on you. I'm getting a native tribe vibe from it, so I think you can balance the colors and the theme with some earthly tones. Something brown (boots/sandals/slippers/no sneakers) will go great with your setup. I don't think you should wear jeans underneath with converse because, no. Instead, you should wear shorts that can be concealed beneath the seam of your one piece, or sticking underneath a little. Black or a shade of blue (close to your one piece) will probably work best.

By the way, your tired face looks a little tired. ;D

lol thanks :P
      hahaha thanks for pinpointing it out XD

No problem!
      It's funny because I actually clicked on your link before getting to the bottom of your description and noticed your face first. I couldn't figure out what was wrong with your face, it was just... lifeless. It didn't look like you wanted to take that picture of yourself but you needed to know about other people's opinions! Hahahahahaha...

hahaha yea I am not getting enough sleep with my midterms XD

• Don't wear leggings, it has enough patterns and colour to draw the eyes upwards away from the length.

Wear strappy heels, cream or blue.

• I think my main choice would be white leggings with light blue strappy casual heels.

• If you had some Over the knee boots you'd look sexy AND beautiful at the same time. (Nice dress, it suits you).

• Soft blue.

by the way, I see you're guru now :o congrats :D

• Pretty much what @Jan1ssary_ I didn't even know there were different kinds of leggings /=

• You should probably wear some stilettos since you are like 4"11 bruv.

• Dress is very beautiful just like you. Wear lace leggings and heels of matching color.

• There is different types of leggins? LOL
    Well without a leggings girlllll 😛

• @ElissaDido you have style help your friend

I doubt she ll approve much of it since it s a bit revealing haha

Hahah you have the body for it babe <3 I actually think it's better without leggings haha I can't see clearly the length of the dress but I feel like it's sexy, everything is sexy on you anyways <3

@ElissaDido thanks XD
      maybe collant?

• no leggings... told you already my opinion

#justHereForTheXP

if you do... you need something on top of the dress

then I'll stay with what I said on fb lol

hmm okii

• wear some red or blue color heels.

• Any kind! You're beautiful no matter what you do!

• Barefoot?

• Girl ya know I don't understand about woman clothing thang.. D;

• white, pink, green, any, none, low, high.. girl.. whatever you wear attention will be elsewhere. ;)

• You could go with a slightly opaque black. That is short. . .

• I really have no clue but you look good, whats the dress for? ;)

• Turquoise actually matches your dress. 😍.

• wow you look hot! do you do some sports?

• You look really hot, I'm guessing you work out or do sports?

Yeah you shouldn't wear anything... ;-)

Ok well I think jeans shorts do look cute too tbh.

lol thanks.
      I am glad it shows I work out cs I don t think you can see any clear muscle definition in that pic

• 14d

@Yumix LOL the follow become pretty much a moot point.

• 10d

@MrMysteryMan What?

• You should wear Gold wet look leggings from Amazon with Blue and gold shoes.

gold wet look?

HDE Women Shiny Liquid Wet Look Metallic Stretch Leggings

Search Amazon for that. They are like $13 and look very hot and sexy. Blue and gold look good together.

ow okii tx^^

• I wouldn't do leggings. Defeats the purpose of a dress. Wear whatever heels you want. Why should we care what kind of heels you wear with it, we won't be seeing you in it

Nice dress though, really suits you

Hey, you ever been told you look like Eliza Dushku?

I don t look like her at all lol
      it s not about if you care or not I am just taking opinions/advices

Why yes

hahaha :P

What Girls Said 12

• Can you pin the bottom hem with safety pins? And/or take it to a tailor who can alter it for you?

I think that dress would be GORGEOUS if you converted it into a tunic -- with one of 2 kinds of bottom hems.

1)
    (there's no reason you couldn't do this yourself -- it's easyyyyy)
    Pin up one side, and make a diagonal hem:

img0.etsystatic.com/.../...x270.953256308_4z2l.jpg

2)
    (this takes more skill -- you might need to actually have a tailor cut the fabric for this one)
    Pin or cut in the center, to make a wavy/asymmetrical hem:

www.funkygarb.com/.../...alwhitedressblkhearts.jpg

cooltshirts.co.uk/.../21f8f5d707df.jpg

Then just wear it with yr fav black jeans or black leggings. Or if you have the PERFECT shade of blue to go with it -- or even dark purple -- it could totally go with leggings/jeans in those colors, too.

__

Shoes -- I'd go with yr "usual" style. This outfit could honestly go with almost ANY kind of shoe... I'd think most girls would go for some sort of chunky heel in cooler weather, or a sandal in warmer weather.
    If you like to surprise people, you could even wear patent pumps. (:

<3 <3

• Just wear boots that go over the knee wrap. Those are in rn.

medicfield.com/.../...th-over-the-knee-boots-1.jpg

I envision it kind of replacing this black dress

:o
      I love that outfit

oh ahah, I was gna suggest something like this, too -- just didn't want to steer too far from the original suggestion (:

But... #hellyeah At my height, OTK boots are LIFEEEEEE

• Warm Weather:
    - denim shorts
    - Teal or dark-blue (like the top) capri-length leggings
    - Nude Pantyhose (assuming the dress isn't extremely short) + Tall Boots

Cool Weather:
    - Jeans + whatever comfortable shoe
    - Gray jeggings + Blue or nude heels
    - Khaki leggings + tall boots
    - White Leggings + blue shoes
    - Light Coral leggings + matching shoes

• No leggings chicks. It has a lot of colours anyways. Wear cream/nude heels or blue. And if you want some coverage a leather jacket or a coat of your choice :) by the way you look great!!

• A pair of navy pantyhose would look alright with your dress. Navy to create contrast with the lighter blue, plus it's a neutral color, so it would go well with about anything. Try to imagine these with your dress. See it's not black, it'll create to much contrast, and it's not in one of the exact same colors found in your dress, it will be too 'matchy matchy'.
    cdn.shopclues.net/.../80DN_1372180475.jpg
    With any dark pantyhose the best and only shoe color to wear is black. For heels they have to be closed plumps or stilettos. I really like the classic black pointy heels, they go well with any outfit. Bonus if they're red at the bottom cause they remind me of Louboutin! 😍
    Notice how I did not recommend leggings, it's because I do not think leggings go well with dresses, but that's just me. Leggings are more for long knit shirts and coats. They look better on winter clothes and that's a spring/summer dress you have. In my opinion pantyhose is a much more classy clothing item to pair with a dress. An even better option and the best thing to do is not wear pantyhose nor leggings. Like what Puppylove94 said, wear knee high boots to cover more, I'm stealing her helpful advice, lol. Have fun with it and opt for bright red knee high boots for more color in your look. Your outfit is colorful, so why not the shoes as well? Don't worry, it's not overwhelming, because it's one solid color. If it was a pattern then yes, pattern on pattern looks too much. Try to make your outfit even more interesting with bright colored knee high boots.

• Damn you look gorgeous! And congrats on the guru status!
    It has so many nice undertones that you could probably pull off most shoes, pumps, chunky heels, sandals, over knee boots, etc.

• Black or grey will always be OK.

• I don't think you could go wrong with black or white.

• Don't wear leggings! That will ruin your outfit!
    Over the knee boots seem like a good option to me.

• Some boots

• Dont wear leggings.
    Wear stiletto heels in blue maybe?

• I never wear leggings with dresses expect when it's cold

Boots, Classic Black Pumps, Wedges, etc