Why are woman underwear shaped diffrent from men?

0|0
12|14

Most Helpful Girl

• Because men have penises and girls do not

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

But dykes Gay chicks wear boxers?

• 1mo

They are enabled to because they don't have anything and all there would be is just open space. Can't say the same about men wearing panties.

What Girls Said 11

• Men have dicks..
    If you were to wear women's underwear, your dick would prolly just stick out of it..
    Thats why ours is shorter and ends mid butt or at the bottom of the butt while men's end at their mid thighs.

1|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

But dykes Gay chicks wear boxers

• 1mo

What can I say boxers are waaaaaaayyyyy comfier
      I was wearing normal undies today and it kept tryna be a thong and I was like shoo child I didn't buy you so you could pretend to be a thong.
      Female undies.. are just.. bothersome.

• Why do you think Einstein?

4|0
    0|0
  • Because girls have an innie and boys have an outtie, and their underwear needs to cater for this?

😳

0|0
    0|0
  • we don't have a dick

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

But dykes Gay chicks lesbos wear boxers

• To be tighter fitting and doesn't need to account for a dick. Now some girls do have dicks and thats why boyshorts are the best female underwear because dicks can be nice and comfy in them.

0|0
    0|1
  • Ummm let's see woman have a bigger butt, no dick, no balls, and wear tighter clothing.

1|1
    0|0
  • Because woman don't have dicks

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

• 1mo

its a double standard thing.. guys clothes are unisex and women are deisigns to fit the curvess.

• We've got different parts, son

1|0
    0|0
  • Because women's underwear doesn't need to have space for a ballsack.

0|0
    0|0
  • We don't have penises, not sure you'd fit into my panties XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Because we have different anatomy.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Sexism.

0|3
    0|0
  • Um it might have to do with biology and the fact that we have a dick and balls, just throwing that out there.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

• 1mo

So do straight chicks to women in general like wearing their boyfriends clothing when they are around at home.

• I presume different body parts - Very tight at the front would be very restrictive on male genitals

0|0
    0|0
  • It's because like others said, guys have their dick and more importantly their balls. They wouldn't fit in many women's underwear but some are so similar to guys they'd probably work. Then again it really doesn't matter if you're wearing guys or girls underwear as long as it fits and you're comfortable and confident in them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Men's underwear serves a purpose - I'm sure most guys don't really care what their underwear looks like. Whereas women's underwear is more for aesthetics.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

I care what my undies look like. Who wouldn't want some underwear for sexy time and some for other times?

• Because ballsac, that's why.

0|0
    0|0
  • We have certain anatomical features that need to be accommodated.

2|0
    0|0
    You might have missed " The talk " when you were young lol

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

lmao.

Nope The Talk is a feminist liberal talk show with all women and it's horrible... never watch it.

• Show All
    • 1mo

it's ok your better off never knowing...( flash backs occur )

• 1mo

• Cuz our sausage.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cuz my B4T COCK would should show through my panties...

0|0
    0|0
  • 'Cause I've got a massive dick and balls and they don't...😅

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

• Because we have balls dude. I also hate underwear with a seam in the middle, its uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they have a much different body structure compared to ours. Not like you can wear a bra.

0|0
    0|0
  • In ancient times, the God said that man's underwear should never be worn by women. Otherwise, they'd destroy humanity. Consequently, this folktale is the reason why to this day, men's underwear is always designed differently from girl's underwear.

1|0
    0|0