Are you dressing up for Halloween today?

Are you dressing up for Halloween today?Here's my costume! 😄 I know it's generic being a cat but I tried to make it cute haha. How does it look?

Today is Halloween 😌 It sucks that it's on a Monday tho. Are any of you gagers planning on dressing up today?

1mo I want to know how my costume is too. 😛

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 23

• nope. I work from home. I work 2 part time jobs so I do work 5-9 tonight and will miss passing out candy. I work at Toys R US but they don't let us dress up.

• That's an awesome look. Good job.
    I'm not dressing up. Not a cool guy.

• Happy Halloween :D :D
    Quick! Your cat escaped!
    Haha you look great, good job on that Halloween look :D
    I'm not dressing up, here in Belgium Halloween is not popular... here and there a pumpkin that's it...

• It looks purrrrrrrfect!

• Great costume - I just stay in and give candy to Trick or Treaters

• Looks good dude! Feels like you put effort, but hell no am i going outside, even if i get free candy!

• Not really 😅 I was lazy so I was Jake from state Farm xD

• I would love to dress up but, I don't have the money this year. Maybe I would've dressed up as someone from the remassiance era

• Nope.

I'm a boring adult. :-P

• Ain't bout that Halloween life. You look cute dood.

• No I am not, haven't in a while

• looool, you look awesome (i mean you scared me).
    in my country it's a bit different, boys dress like girls and girls dress like boys :D and yes I'm going to dress like a girl with a beard :D lol

• Now that's what I call a seductive kitty!

No I didn't dress up today.

• I like your costume very cute , no i don't dress up but i like face painting.

• Maybe I'm not sure yet

• Nope but my brother got a mask for himself.

• lol nice hun
    have fun okay
    and keep GOD close

• How will they plant a kiss on your lips. I don't know. but you look stunning. I am impressed by the pug mark an unique mustache. Well done

• I went as a construction worker 🔨

• nope, definitely won't happen

Why not? I know Halloween originated in Europe haha.

yeah in Ireland... but not here.

It's not a big thing here. Lately they have started pushing it more (because, money you know) but it's still small compared to the US. When I was a kid it didn't get celebrated at all, nowadays there are some parties here and there but that's it. I've never seen anyone go trick and treat and you barely see any Halloween decorations etc.

• Dressed up on Saturday instead... went as a cheerleader!

• Nice!
    And no.

• I have a costume but I don't know if ill wear it😅 Kinda nervous about it

What Girls Said 18

• Your makeup looks great! I went to a Halloween party on Saturday and I was Wednesday Addams. It worked out a lot better than I thought. I didn't dress up today. I am wearing a new skirt that my mom got me for the New Year's Eve party we're going to. It's a red plaid skirt and it's really cute, so I'm trying it out.

• No because I would have been the only one at the office doing so. 😂

I had my fun this weekend. I'm in Thankschristmas mode now.

• It's a cute costume, it has more of makeup to it and something to it than other kitties out there. Usually they only have the nose and whiskers but I like what u did there with the spots :) and here in Australia we don't really do Halloween so um yeah...

• Not this year I'm afraid.

• Nope, I didn't dress up. Had to work. But even if I didn't have to work. I dont find it entertaining.

• Yes, I'm going as Netflix and Chill. I will be in my bed chillin' while Netflix plays and a big bowl of popcorn with me at all times.

Best costume ever.

Ahahaha. What movies do you watch?

Supernatural binge. I'm almost done with the first season and I only started watching a couple days ago when people were making The Walking Dead and Supernatural memes because of Negan lol

• I am not since I won't leave my home really.

• No, I am not dressing up, because I don't celebrate Halloween. 😅
    Your costume looks cute, by the way. 😻 😻 😻

• Ayyy I love your makeup
    And we dressed up today at school like hogwart students
    It was really interesting and cool

That sounds fun haha. I wish we did that at our school but everyone is lame here 😝 Nobody dressed up!

Lool😂😂 it was good tbh
      Something different from previous years

• I wanted to :(

• Q-Q *eats a whole five pound sack of chips from depression* SNIFFLE N-no!

• You're outfit is cute and I am a dark angel! We got to dress up in our costumes Friday for work, and Saturday we did group costumes and Sunday we just wore Halloween shirts and jeans. I am off today but I am dressing up to go help gather the residents to pass out candy at the nursing home. And then I am going to get some candy!

• I'm not dressing up for Halloween, because I'm not attending the Halloween event that's happening tonight. I mean this Halloween in the Sky party we are having is $140 a ticket, ridiculous! No way, I'm spending $140 in one night. If I happen to have saved specifically for this occasion, then I will be dressing up as 1920's flapper, or maybe a porcelain doll.

• Not this year, just went a little bit gothic instead.
    s16.postimg.org/i9omuzrk5/Snapchat_2146016380.jpg

• I love your cat costume. Very cute!

I'm going to be a super cool (*fingers crossed*) black swan.

• I never celebrate Halloween

• Probably not. Tho I have a costume

• Nah, I don't like dressing up I'll just be myself I'm terrifying enough 😜