What do skirts feel like?

What do skirts actually like on when ur wearing them and are that better than dresses or leggings etc what's the comfiest girls clothing

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Huh? You've never worn a skirt? I like that they're more versatile than a dress, cooler more breathable than pants or jeans. And a sexy, feminine feeling.

What Girls Said 10

• I'm most comfy in a skirt or dress. They're less inhibiting than slacks, let air circulate and add that feeling of femininity and confidence. Never wore one?

No never worn one I don't know whether I should or not

Male but one day wanna become a girl

Ok, got it. Now I understand. Thought that it was a little unusual for a 21 year old woman to have never worn a skirt. Not a problem, though. You should give it a try. Think you'll enjoy it, especially if you're trying to achieve a more feminine look.

• Skirts feel similar to a bodycon dress, except it's cut off, or it just clings to your waist or just above hips depending on how loose or tight it is

• Its like wearing a leaf covering my secret garden

• They feel great! They feel and look better than pants.

• I like it (it lets the top of my legs breathe).

• I like wearing skirts, makes me feel girly!!

• I love them! They make me feel free and extra girly. They are so comfy too.

• Do you mean to tell me that you've never worn a skirt or dress.

• Girly, nice, comfy, etc

• i like them and i feel sexy in them but i also kinda feel like i will flash everyone if i wear short skirts