Girls? do you find bald guys unattractive?

so i'm 18 and my hairline is falling back, i don't know why so early but it is gradually falling back and my hairs are becoming thinner and thinner, so i'm just curious to know does it effects your personality?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes it can look pretty good. I know some professors that have that wear balding hair look where the top is bald but there is hair surrounding it like a border. Gosh, they would look MUCH better and youthful were they to just shave it all off. If this happens to you eventually, just screw it and shave it all off. If you're not comfortable, there are popular hair transplant options as well as hair powder which fills in the balding spots, making it very realistically look like there is hair there, and it will stay on that way until the next shower. I would go to a hair salon and ask what they offer.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on what you do - Don't try any silly cover ups just accept it - It is just a small factor on whether a girl likes you or not.

What Girls Said 6

• Honestly, it's only unattractive when men don't accept they're balding and wear their hair in styles that aren't for bald guys.

• It really depends on the bald guy, some men can really rock a bald head and some can't, it depends on their head shape i guess

• yes, generally. very few guys can pull that off

• 😂😂 older black men like taye diggs are my preference... as well as morris chestnut.. and Boris kodjoe

• It doesn't matter.

• Yes, I sort of do.

What Guys Said 1

• some do and some dont really thats all there is to it