Can I be Real? For a minute?

I know that looking glam is in... but when is too much too much? like for an example.. if your eyelashes are noticeably fake and your nails are super duper long... I hate it sooo mucchhhhhh

Most Helpful Girl

• I think a lot of girls to it for themselves though. My sister in law is absolutely stunning, and in 9 years I've never seen her without make up. She'll put a full face on before even coming out for a cup of coffee (it must be exhausting) but she does it because she likes it.
    I have eyelash extensions but don't wear make up, it's not because there is social pressure it's because I like how my eyes look with them without wearing make up.

Some of us just need it to boost our confidence

What Guys Said 13

• 1|0
  • Just be you. Whatever that means. Don't worry about what other people think. Can they change you? Would you let them if they could? I doubt it. If I told you to paint your face to look like a cat, would you do it? No, cause you don't know me and have no reason to. You don't know them, either, yet you hold yourself to that standard? Silly. Don't do that to yourself.

Totally didn't notice you had the cat face in your picture until now. Now I feel stupid, lol. Sorry if it seemed like I was teasing you; I was trying to make an analogy because I dressed up as a tiger for Halloween and painted a cat face on with makeup.

ohhhhh okay

• Then don't do it. I love all the girly touches but the super long nails are marginal.

• perhaps this should be a mytake since you aren't really asking for an opinion

• I agree - I would definitely favour "Subtle" or "Classy" glam as opposed to "Bling" glam

• Yeah I dislike it too

• Hey dude grab a seat, cause your gonna wait a long time before you get to say anything :D

huh?

You wanted to be real, an i tried to make the joke or a long que time but i guess it was a bad joke, feels bad :(

• Bro there is a bunny on your face.

• so dont be like that

I'm talking about other girls

so why its bothering you? its their life they can do whatever they want to, they are not hurting you or forcing you to be like that.

oh lord nvm.

• I hate fake eyelashes & fake nails. I prefer a woman that looks good with little to no makeup and has natural well manicured nails with a bright red to dark red nail polish.

• Yes you have my permission to be real

• I don't know. I'm not a big fan of the fake look. I thought looking natural was in.

• Yes you can

What Girls Said 4

• What I found very concerning, is that anything fake you put on you might be harmful, if you haven't done your research. Fake nails harm your real ones, if your nails are brittle to begin with, or if you wear them all the time. Fake eyelashes are fine for a special event, but to take off the permanent ones, you rip some of your own eyelash hair off. I could name more things but then my comment will be too big

• I hate that filter so much XD

• Lmao I'm sorry I can't take you serious

• I dislike that.