Girls, was your mom ok with you wearing a thong?

When i was younger i had to beg my mom to let me wear a thong. After asking for a while, she finally broke down and said if i got all A's and B's on my next report card i could wear them. Now my cousin is going through the same thing with her mom. Has anyone had an easier time? lol

10

Most Helpful Girl

• lol she told me to wear it

Your mom told you to wear a thong? What were the circumstances behind that?

well I guess you just have to talk to her and keep on talking to her till it gets on her mind.
      she should trust you and your motives

thanks for mho ^^

What Girls Said 9

• My mom was never a fan of thongs and wondered why I would want one in the first place. I had to get one for modeling for the pantry line, and that's the only reason she conceded. She said my underwear is my business.

• yup i'm 22 after all if she's not buying my undergarments what say des she really have.

• Never wanted to wear those to need a permission 😂😂I have no idea but I agree that moms can be very .. Strict

• I have always done my own laundry and my mom doesn't see my underwear.

• No Lmao I used to hide them.

• She doesn't decide what I wear and never has, she tried. But it's my body so she has zero say

• She never refain me from wearing them

• I never asked, I just bought some. But then again; I was probably around 17 when I felt like starting to wear them. My mom hasn't really commented, just asked if they weren't uncomfortable haha.

lol That was the only question my mom asked me once i started wearing them. "Aren't they uncomfortable?"

• Actually, she bought me one herself when I was around 12 or 13. I refused to wear it.

What was the reason why she bought you one, was your mom concerned about panty lines or did your mom wear thongs so she thought you would want to wear them too?

She doesn't wear thongs nor has she ever worn them. She simply knew that teenagers wear them, so she decided to buy me a pair.