What do others think of a guy wearing one piece swimsuits?

I used to "borrow" swimsuits at home just to see home they felt, and loved it, I decided to buy one from Swimshop. com, the first I ever owned was the plain black adidas swimsuit with the logo on the front , I really just want to know, what people think about a guy wearing one piece swimsuits.

Most Helpful Girl

• It seems at least to me that they are a cross dresser at least. They could even be gay. But depending on the guy it could be hot, depending on if they have a good a$$ lol

In the most current set of gender identifications I would guess I would be classified as Demigirl if it makes a difference?

Personally, prefer females for long term relationships and men if I feel like fooling, but that means nothing, and 2, I like to think so.

Nice, well in that case, agree with girl who wants to see pictures ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it is fine - It is the guy's choice

What Girls Said 2

• I would think he is a transvestite.

• Can I please see a pic 😇😊😍 ?

Unfortunately I don't have any pictures, but I am thinking of going shopping for another i will take some pics:)

ah gotcha! no worries :)

lol ok I'll take a look or else I will feel really bad lllololol

What Guys Said 3

• Whatever gets you through the day bloke.

• It really depends on things. If that's what makes you happy go for it but don't expect society to react well.

• Where the fuck do you put your balls then?