Is this unattractive/unhealthy?

In my opinion my thighs are fuckig huge and disgusting.
They are 21 inches, is that bad an I extremely obese?
I'm 5'4 and 116 lbs

1mo https://instagram.com/p/BLokZaVhkKp/
Closest thing I have to a picture.

Most Helpful Guy

• If that's your Instagram. There's nothing wrong with you. I mean. Your hipster indie look is probably the worst thing. But your actual body is fine

Most Helpful Girl

• 116 isn't obese on anyone

21 inches though, isn't that extremely huge for thighs.

What Guys Said 10

• Oh shit whats that!!! Oh wait! its a reality cheque made out in your name! Congratualtions on your grand prize of...
    Self loathing!!! yay congrats XD

Yeah... I can be a pretty big hypocondriac at times.

All good dude well call you out an set you back on the right mind set, just actually try to think positively about yourself, cause at the end of the day your only left with yourself and if you dont even like yourself then thats a hard feelibg to deal with

• How has the world made you think this? Like.. I just don't understand!

Youngest out of three sisters yet still the fattest, to ugly to be the lead role, not smart enough to be valedictorian, being competitive.

The fattest? you're fucking skinny. If anything they are way too skinny and you are actually legit sexy.

• Upload a pic so you can get better answers.

• its fine

• I wanted to see a picture before I could make a judgement like that

• lol 21 inches is pretty standard

I'm 5'8 with 24 inch thighs and they're pretty average

• Not fat , im 5'10 and 205lb and im not fat.

• 21 inches and obese?
    I am 5"8 guy. I have only 19" thighs :(
    You are a girl; girls have bigger thighs than guys, right?
    And most guys dig that ;)

• If I told you we have the same weight but I am 5'6" would you feel fat?

Yes, you being taller your bmi would be higher so then yes I would feel very fat.

*lower

• would smash ;)

What Girls Said 15

• Wtf... I'm 136lbs and 5'3-5'4 and I'm skinny... tf you on about? Yeah I have full thighs but I love it. Looks nice. Chill tf out girl, you're nowhere near obese, WHAT SO EVER.
    If you're having body image issues seek help from a therapist.

• No, I think your weight is fine. I'm the same height and weigh 30 lbs more than you, but I still don't consider myself overweight. If your thighs look bigger compared to the rest of your body, it's just the way your body is. You might want to do some exercises for them to get toned. If they have more muscle they will appear tighter. And big thighs means more strength in various activities, such as dancing, running, kick boxing.

• You're not obese. According to your measurements, your BMI is normal, even on the lean side. Thighs aren't everything.

• Your thighs look just fine tbh, not thin but not fat either.

• A picture would be helpful.. But I'm 5'2, 120 lbs and my thighs don't look that big, so i doubt yours do.

• You are fine trust me and just because you have big thighs doesn't mean you are obese, it's just in your head and some guys likes big thighs on skinny girls. If you don't weight 200 pounds or more you are fine.

• Beyonce have thunder thighs.

• It's all in your head, your legs look average.

• No...

• What? NO? You're fine girl don't worry about a thing

• Your thighs aren't 21 inches
    Your blind

They are actually, I used a tape measure.

• You only weigh 116, you're good.

• Please stop. 116 isn't even that much. I'm 5"7 and 111. Considered underweight. Consider yourself lucky. You're fine the way you are :)

• 1st your not obese. I can just about take a guess that your BMI is perfect. How do I know? I'm 5'4" and should weigh around 120. Currently at 180... hmmm I'm "obese" technically. But IDC I love how I look. 2nd, and I am saying this as gently as I possibly can. I think you should talk to your Dr about how you feel about yourself and your looks. You may need medication or a therapist. But for bow I'm sure you look just fine and are beautiful. ALL woman are in their own way.

• You sound like you are stressing about nothing. 116 is no where near overweight for 5'4"