Turned on?

hey girls, do you like it when you see a guy's underwear when he's wearing low waist jeans ?

okay, I should have been a little more clear with the question. Exposing a little undie wearing low waist jeans.

Most Helpful Girl

• definitely not

What Girls Said 6

• no I hate it.

• That depends. If the guys undies are riding up his @$$, then no. No girl likes the wedgie warlord. If your boxers are just a bit showing, then that might be better. Hope I helped! :)

• It's not cool and it looks as if you chose the wrong size of clothing. Sorry.

• NO! It looks silly! And guys think they look so "hot" or "bad-ass" or whatever they are thinkinh. But I'm pretty sure MOST girls (not all) find it un-attractive. Looks like you wear clothes that are too BIG for you, and looks downright stupid! But guys who wear pants that are too SMALL are just as bad haha!

• No you look stupid.

• No, you still look stupid. Like toilet paper stuck to your shoes. It might of been cool 5 years ago, its not now. But go ahead and prove me wrong, see how many girls flock to you.

• Okay, challenge accepted !!!

• Ur right, low waist out of fashion.

• No. It's a turn off. We want men to dress like a gentlemen not a "thug",

What Guys Said 2

• I always laugh at guys who have there underwear showing. Looks like you can't dress yourself and also comes off as looking lazy.

• I know this is a question for the girls but I bloody hate it when guys have their underwear above their jeans. Looks ridiculous!

Same goes for girls who wear low cut jeans and have their butt crack showing. Not flattering!