What should I wear?

I've wanted to wear girls clothes for a while and after posting a question that got a lot of positive feedback of people telling me that i should do it i have finally gotten the courage to start wearing them. But I don't know anything about them and i need help.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ah cross dressing is it? Well to be honest there's not much you need to figure out unless you're talking about undergarments. Maybe you should try cosplaying? If you aren't sure where to start off and you're also afraid of possible back lash, cosplaying would ensure you have a community that's always open to help you and protect you. Also you might want to specify what don't you know about girl clothes so we can help you better yes? ^^

• 24d

I really don't know anything about them i mean i know what they're called but I don't know what to get how it should fit or anything like that

• 22d

Think baby steps. Try to get comfortable with clothes similar to what boys usually wear. Guys are used to shorts right? Maybe try the shorter booty shorts girls like to wear. Change your dress shirt or T-shirt to a blouse or sweater for example. Slowly start with what you find most comfortable and then slowly work your way up to maybe skirts followed by dresses. How it should fit, well focus more on whether it feels comfortable ie it fits well, not too tight or too loose. It really isn't something different from choosing clothes as a guy. You just pick what you like, try it until you get the right size you want! If you're nervous about buying or trying in public, you can search up cheap online stores that ship over to your country. Chinese online store taobao for example sells female clothes really cheaply at times, maybe four dollars a dress? You can try talking to male cosplayers that cosplay as females to give you more tips and walk you through it since most of them do try on stuff!

Most Helpful Guy

• I know that it's gonna be trial and error my friend, you'll have to understand the sizes and what size you'd be comfortable in seeing as they differ from mens. Wear some that compliment how your body is built, best place to try is at a store and grab some things and head to the dressing room and see what ya like.

What Girls Said 2

• Any chance of having a female confidant that might be able to assist you , especially with sizing? If not, try mail order after looking at size charts.

I don't think so, I wish i had someone like that

• 24d

I hope so

• 23d

I'm hoping for you, too! Keep the faith, someone will come into your life!

• Look up online and look up Autumn fashion looks or whatever season it is
    Also the app polyvore is really good
    I'm not sure if that's just in England but I'm sure you can find simalar

What Guys Said 1

• I would look into trans and cross forums for advice on your question.